BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/17/18

A forum for Boys and Girls High School Basketball in South Carolina.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/17/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

THIS IS SADLY MY LAST BEAUFORT BASKETBALL POST OF THE 2017-18 SEASON. :cry:. THIS WAS A VERY DISSAPOINTING SEASON FOR MY BEAUFORT BOYS AND GIRLS BBALL TEAMS.

THE BEAUFORT BOYS BASKETBALL SEASON FINISHED UP THE 2017-18 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 2-20 OVERALL AND 0-10 IN REGION 8 4A, THE BEAUFORT BOYS HAD A NEW HEAD COACH THIS SEASON AND ONLY HAD 2 SENIORS ON THE TEAM. SO IT WAS KIND OF EXCPECTED TO BE A REBUILDING SEASON THIS YEAR. I DID STILL MAKE THE GAMES BUT THEY WERE NOT VERY FUN TO WATCH. I STILL SUPPORT MY EAGLES THOUGH AND LOVE THEM!!!! I LOOK FOR A BETTER SEASON FOR MY EAGLES BBALL TEAM NEXT YEAR.

AS FOR THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM....THEY FINISHED UP THE 2017-18 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 10-13 OVERALL AND 4-6 IN REGION 8 4A. THE LADY EAGLES DID MAKE THE 4A BBALL PLAYOFFS BUT LOST IN THE 1ST ROUND TO MYRTLE BEACH. THE LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM ONLY HAD 1 SENIOR ON THE TEAM SO THEY SHOULD BE A LOT BETTER NEXT YEAR.

I AM SORRY TO SEE BEAUFORT'S BASKETBALL SEASON COME TO AN END. BUT NEXT UP IS BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL. I HOPE TO MAKE A LOT OF THEIR GAMES BUT SOME OF THEM I WILL HAVE TO MISS BECAUSE MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WILL BE PLAYING T-BALL AGAIN THIS SEASON AND I AM HER COACH. SO I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. :mrgreen: 8-) ;) :D.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/17/18

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Rough Season for your Eagle Boys Team. :(
Congrats to your Lady Eagles for making the playoffs. :)

I only got to watch one Green Wave basketball game this season. :(
Between the flu, my youngest's schoolwork, and church league Basketball :) ,
it just didn't leave much time.

Fortunately the game I got to see was a last second upset win over highly ranked Westside. :mrgreen:
The young man that made the last second 3-pointer....
I watched his Dad play when I was in elementary school. Pretty Cool. :D
:arrow: Last second shot
My Green Wave boys finished the season 12-11. Lost in the 1st round of the playoffs to Gaffney (same as Football).
Hope I can make it to some baseball games this season.
Go Green! Roll Wave! :mrgreen:

Good Luck with the T-Ball! Have fun! :D
Easy on the ALL CAPS with the young ones! ;)
Here is some more of what "not" to do......
:arrow: Impractical Jokers - Take Q Out Of The Ball Game

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/17/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Thanks EHSMeanGreen!!!! Yes it was a rough year for My Eagles Boys Basketball Team but at least the girls made the playoffs. That is good that you at least got to watch 1 Easley Bball game and it was an exciting game. That is cool that the boy that made the winning shot and you saw his dad play. Congrats on your boys team on making the playoffs. At least 12-11 isn't too bad of a year for them. Thanks about the T-Ball. I am really looking forward to it. I hope that My Baby Girl has a great season and enjoys it. Ha Ha about the CAPS. I take after My Stepdaddy Slicker. :mrgreen:. Take Care.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!