sorry 5 AAAAA, THE STAGS COME IN LOADED FOR ANOTHER TITLE

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: sorry 5 AAAAA, THE STAGS COME IN LOADED FOR ANOTHER TITL

Post by 96fanatic »

I pity STALL this Friday.they are going to get scalped.GO GET'EM STAGS!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:ONLY TWO TALKING TO DUMB AZZ GREEN WAVE AND FORT FAKES. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
EYE DUN BEELEEVE U.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Thanks for the update on the lower state it is very much appreciated especially since the Im from the upstate and don't get to see a lot of coverage from down that way. I hope yall have a safe trip if yall go to a ball game this week and hope your teams are victorious and come out healthy

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Silverfox92 wrote:I think the lower state would have been more competitive had Spring Valley and Sumter was on that side of the bracket. This year the best teams will most likely be Fort D, Summerville, Berkeley, and probably Conway. Everyone knows the Lower State Tilte runs through DF. So I’ll be glad to meet all of you at the Fox Den :D
Conway? They will probably make the playoffs since region 6 gets four playoff slots and St. James replaced Sumter.
One and done.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

SF Band dad wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:I think the lower state would have been more competitive had Spring Valley and Sumter was on that side of the bracket. This year the best teams will most likely be Fort D, Summerville, Berkeley, and probably Conway. Everyone knows the Lower State Tilte runs through DF. So I’ll be glad to meet all of you at the Fox Den :D
Conway? They will probably make the playoffs since region 6 gets four playoff slots and St. James replaced Sumter.
One and done.
Well if you can provide a little more information that would be greatly appreciated. I went with Conway because of the season they had last year, and though they lost a lot they are always consistently the better teams in that Pee Dee region. What’s up with South Flo? You guys haven’t made noise in a while, which is surprising considering the talent on the Florence area.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DUTCH FORK AINT NEVER BEAT US, WE USED TO BEAT YALL LIKE A STEP CHILD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:DUTCH FORK AINT NEVER BEAT US, WE USED TO BEAT YALL LIKE A STEP CHILD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The key words in that sentence are “used to”, not sure if your still living in the late 90s early 2000s but Berkeley doesn’t stand a punchers chance against DF. I doubt you guys would score 14 on us! :lol:

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I REMEMBER YALL WERE SO POOR, I REFUSED TO SIT ON THE BASEBALL VISITOR SIDE AND SAT ON YALLS SIDE. I MADE IT THE STAGS SIDE.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:DUTCH FORK AINT NEVER BEAT US, WE USED TO BEAT YALL LIKE A STEP CHILD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Use too dont mean skit.you use to have cruice you use to brown.you use to be in 4a that ain't the case no more clown :twisted:

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:I REMEMBER YALL WERE SO POOR, I REFUSED TO SIT ON THE BASEBALL VISITOR SIDE AND SAT ON YALLS SIDE. I MADE IT THE STAGS SIDE.
Well now we have one of the best stadiums in the State. That baseball visitor section you used to sit in is now bigger than Berkeley’s home section :lol:. Y’all with the Big Boys now, no game will be easy. Y’all got smashed by Hartsville last year with arguably the season y’all had in nearly 2 decades but you think your a match for DF? You are one funny clown! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Silverfox92 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.