Dorman @ Northwestern Predictions...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Dorman @ Northwestern Predictions...

Post by Dorman#1 »

Dorman will be coming off of an open week, while win or lose Northwestern will be battle tested coming out of Duncan next week. This one seems to be a toss up because even if Northwestern drops their first 2 games, they always seem to get better as the season progresses. Dorman is coming off of a huge Week 0 victory as they demolished Wade Hampton 55-0 in a game where Dorman could do no wrong on Offense or Defense. Dorman seems to have a complete team and that will be good going into this game. Let’s hope they don’t slack off for this open week they have...

Dorman-24

Northwestern-14

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Dorman @ Northwestern Predictions...

Post by racincowboy02 »

Dorman with a bye week this week and Northwestern headed to Duncan this week seems like that favors the Cavaliers way to much lol. I will take Dorman over NW by 3 24-21

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Well the Cavs looked tight last week. I've been told by a Rock Hill resident that NW may still be in disarray this season.

I'm hoping it's the opposite outcome from last year's match up.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

First off, concerning the Wade Hampton game, I wonder why it was played at all. What was the point? Why did Wade Hampton want to play a Dorman team so far out of their league? And why did Dorman want this game? You can’t convince me that Dorman couldn’t find a better opponent than Wade Hampton...they could’ve looked out of state too. I guess Dorman wanted it as a tune-up, an extra practice session where everyone would get playing time. But the Cavs would have been better off just matching up against their JV squad, which I’m sure could still stomp WH’s varsity.

Now on to Northwestern. I was really looking forward to this one, and I still am, but I didn’t realize NW was going to be as down as they are. That being said, they have lost to two very good opponents and District Three has never been an easy venue for visitors, the Cavs being no exception to that. So I’m not convinced Dorman is going to run away from the Trojans in this one. Though it would become a very disappointing loss now if the Cavs were to fall. I say Dorman takes it by two scores, something like 35-21.