Oh Yeah!!! Football season is Back!!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Oh Yeah!!! Football season is Back!!!

Post by GoBigGreen »

Man has it been a long off season. Glad the boys are back on the field and it is that time of the season again. Summerville looks to have a promising season. The early season test against a very good team in Cedar Groove from Georgia will tell us a lot. I am hoping they push the 5:30pm start on Saturday back a little to make the playing conditions are little more enjoyable. Rain or shine, no matter the time, I plan on attending. I am looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones in the upcoming season. Good luck and safe travels to everyone as we begin another season.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Oh Yeah!!! Football season is Back!!!

Post by CITYSLICKER »

XXXXX YOU GREEN SLIME, GERMAN BOT
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

VIDEO: Summerville prepares for season opener
By Kevin Bilodeau, Reporter
:arrow: http://www.live5news.com/clip/14566756/ ... son-opener

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

GoBigGreen wrote:Man has it been a long off season. Glad the boys are back on the field and it is that time of the season again. Summerville looks to have a promising season. The early season test against a very good team in Cedar Groove from Georgia will tell us a lot. I am hoping they push the 5:30pm start on Saturday back a little to make the playing conditions are little more enjoyable. Rain or shine, no matter the time, I plan on attending. I am looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones in the upcoming season. Good luck and safe travels to everyone as we begin another season.
Gates open at 4pm the game actually starts at 5pm.
GO WAVE

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

If we finish in time we will be there.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Thanks Jack. Yeah I saw last night that the game now has a 5pm kickoff. It is going to be warm...See everyone tomorrow!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

What time does Fort play and good luck to both teams

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

tonight at 7 I think.they left at 5 .

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Cedar Grove is a very strong team. Top 10 in Georgia. They also have top 3 recruit in the 2019 class in Jadon Haselwood. He will be a load to handle. I always pull for my home teams in these out of state matchups so I’ll be rooting for the Green Wave to pull it off! Go Wave!! Go SC!!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Gotta play the best to get better.was hoping we would keep yall on schedule. good team close.plus our JV and b team get to play.i know your b team was strong aswell.jr was looking forward to the challenge. lil joker weighed in the otherday hair under 5'9 250 plus.hes young needs to play hard teams with good linemen to learn to push himself farther .learn some skills .
I believe yall will beat mallard.27 to 14.