BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 1/31/23

A forum for Boys and Girls High School Basketball in South Carolina.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 1/31/23

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Since my last update, Beaufort's Boys Basketball Team beat Philip Simmons and beat Battery Creek. The Beaufort Boys are now 8-9 Overall and 5-1 in Region 8 3A. The Eagles are now tied with 1st place in the Region with 2 games to go.

The Beaufort Lady Eagles Basketball Team lost to Philip Simmons and beat Battery Creek. The Lady Eagles are now 8-9 Overall and 3-3 in Region 8 3A.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 1/31/23

Post by stretch »

3A Lower State is looking pretty tough with Orangeburg-Wilkinson and Crestwood in boys. Are yall in the driver seat for the region title?
Go Daniel Lions!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

stretch wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:57 pm
3A Lower State is looking pretty tough with Orangeburg-Wilkinson and Crestwood in boys. Are yall in the driver seat for the region title?
Hey, stretch. Yes, My Beaufort Eagles Boys won the Region 8 3A Title. They started out really slow because of the State Title Football Players weren't able to play until later on in the season. But they are playing really well now. Hopefully, they can make a nice run in the 3A Playoffs.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

We've had the same problem the last few years with football season running long. It's a good problem to have. We also ended up being region champs in 1-3A, I'm hoping we can make it far. Maybe we can see the Daniel-Beaufort matchup in basketball rather than football.
Go Daniel Lions!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

stretch wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:49 pm
We've had the same problem the last few years with football season running long. It's a good problem to have. We also ended up being region champs in 1-3A, I'm hoping we can make it far. Maybe we can see the Daniel-Beaufort matchup in basketball rather than football.
Congrats to your Daniel Lions on being Region 1 3A Champs and making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs! My Beaufort Eagles Boys Basketball Team also made it to the 3rd round. It would be cool if both teams could meet for the 3A Basketball Title but still a ways away. Good luck to both teams!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!