Daniel's Season Comes to an End

A forum for Boys and Girls High School Basketball in South Carolina.
stretch
Daniel Lions

Daniel's Season Comes to an End

Post by stretch »

Season ends for my Lions against Wren 62-56. Couldn't pull ahead when we had momentum, and allowed them to have big runs at the ends of the quarters. Was a typical game at Wren, it wasn't a foul if you had white on, was a foul if you had on blue. Fran Campbell has the refs in the palm of his hand anytime they play on his court. It was a good run for a good Lions team. Hopefully we can continue to build on our success from the past two seasons to push us further in the playoffs. It's on to baseball season now.
Go Daniel Lions!!

HoodRoad
Powdersville Patriots

Re: Daniel's Season Comes to an End

Post by HoodRoad »

"Fran Campbell has the refs in the palm of his hand anytime they play on his court."

FACTS!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

stretch wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:32 pm
Season ends for my Lions against Wren 62-56. Couldn't pull ahead when we had momentum, and allowed them to have big runs at the ends of the quarters. Was a typical game at Wren, it wasn't a foul if you had white on, was a foul if you had on blue. Fran Campbell has the refs in the palm of his hand anytime they play on his court. It was a good run for a good Lions team. Hopefully we can continue to build on our success from the past two seasons to push us further in the playoffs. It's on to baseball season now.
Congrats to your Lions on a great season, stretch!!!! My Beaufort Eagles season also came to an end in the 3rd round. We lost to Orangeburg-Wilkinson 61-39. Great season for the Eagles also!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:50 pm
stretch wrote:
Congrats to your Lions on a great season, stretch!!!! My Beaufort Eagles season also came to an end in the 3rd round. We lost to Orangeburg-Wilkinson 61-39. Great season for the Eagles also!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Thank you BEF, was definitely a sour end to a great season for our boys. Congrats to your boys for the great run they had to get to the 3rd round, 3A had a lot of really good teams to go through.
Go Daniel Lions!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

stretch wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:57 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:50 pm
stretch wrote:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Thank you BEF, was definitely a sour end to a great season for our boys. Congrats to your boys for the great run they had to get to the 3rd round, 3A had a lot of really good teams to go through.
You're welcome stretch!!!! Thanks! I agree with you about 3A. Take care!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!