2014 Baseball Season

A forum to discuss South Carolina High School Baseball and Softball.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

2014 Baseball Season

Post by racincowboy02 »

The 2014 season is here. What are the top teams going into the season this year. I think you have to watch out for the usual teams Riverside, Boiling Springs (yea they lost a lot), Byrnes, Dorman, Mauldin. I tell you a team not to sleep on is Gaffney, Gaffney returns a lot from last year and they are all juniors and went to Hillcrest last night and beat them 6-3. Gaffney seems to be on fire with the entire team hitting the ball and I think they have atleast 9 pitchers that can get the job done. Team speed will be great for the Indians this season as well.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: 2014 Baseball Season

Post by racincowboy02 »

Gaffney is playing in a tournament this Saturday at 10 am and they will play Fox Creek to start that tournament

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by bbrown1240 »

Forgot one.....Sumter. Brooks Shumake is home after two years at White Knoll. He led us to state titles in 2006 and 2011. We return a bunch of guys including Clemson commit Charlie Barnes and Jacob and Phillip Watcher who both committed to The Citadel. But in region 6 everyone is really good and a great team will be left out of the playoffs. Hope its not us

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Thanks man I don't know a whole lot about the midlands down to the lowerstate. I look forward to seeing how this season turns out

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by bbrown1240 »

Sumter…the #1 ranked team in 4A all year will play Northwestern in the state championship series.

Monday’s game will be at Northwestern

Wednesday’s game will be at Sumter

Friday’s game if necessary I heard will be played at Carolina Stadium. But if Sumter wins the first game I don’t think it will go to a third game.

Sumter will start Clemson commit LHP Charlie Barnes on Monday and Friday if necessary.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Thanks for the info after watching and keepin up with the baseball this year I can almost see this series goin 3 games and that would be sweet if game 3 is played at Carolina stadium. I would love to go down and watch that game cause that would be cool to watch

clarkparker
No Team Affiliation

Post by clarkparker »

I am excited about Sumter from 4A which will play in State championship series. I am sure this time also they will perform great. Navigate here for more info about this..

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

clarkparker wrote:I am excited about Sumter from 4A which will play in State championship series. I am sure this time also they will perform great. Navigate here for more info about this..
Hello Clark,
Your link has been broken. Your account, e-mail and IP address have been banned. With the exception of this one, all of your posts here have been deleted.

Thank you for playing, @$$-hat. :D

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

What did he do wrong sf

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

He composed posts that appeared to be on-topic and included a link to a website for sports gambling.