Congratulations Dorman

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

Congratulations Dorman

Post by gamecocksfootball62 »

Congrats Coach Gutshall and The U. Yall played a heck of a ball game and you have nothing but respect from this Rebel and my family. With that being said go down to Williams Brice and bring that trophy to back to Spartanburg county. Again Congrats!
Winning isn't everything,, it's the only thing. - Vince Lombardi

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Congratulations Dorman

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

First off congrats to Dorman, very clean well- disciplined game. Can't say the same about Byrnes. This game is 100% on the coaches. Changes have to be made or we will be lucky to win 7-8 games next year. No reason we shouldn't have won that game last night.

Rebelyell88
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebelyell88 »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:First off congrats to Dorman, very clean well- disciplined game. Can't say the same about Byrnes. This game is 100% on the coaches. Changes have to be made or we will be lucky to win 7-8 games next year. No reason we shouldn't have won that game last night.
I have supported coach lane from day one but last night was embarrassing! People yelled there displeasure all game long! I don't know where we go from here I know coach lane is a good coach but last night was the first time I thought he may be over his head! There was no control over our team! The play calling was awful I thought we gave that game away! Taking nothing away from dorman they were the more disciplined team and they were the better coached team! Hats off to gutshal and team good luck next week I will be rooting for dorman!

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Well, JMO on last night. First Collin played like the future NFL qb he will one day be! The young man just made plays! With both arm and feet. That drive after the half was a killer! However, If some one said Dorman is only going to score 21 pts I would have said see you in Columbia!!!!

As a fan last night that was not Byrnes Football! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Noway Byrnes teams of old let that happen!!! Team down two studs come in Nixon and just flat out beat you to take away your trip to play for your goal... what you guys basically work 365 days for, the BOC, summer-workouts, ... You guys should all write
Coach Scrock an apology letter coaches included for that BS that was on display last night

Sibilance
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Sibilance »

Classy rebel fans. Thanks for your support at WIlly B. We will need it! The Upstate needs to continue with tradition

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Bottom Line: Dorman made plays and looked like a disciplined football team
Byrnes looked like it was week zero. Two times in row we couldn't count to 11 on fourth down! No excuse for stuff like that. Personal Foul penalties giving a good team like Dorman free yardage and free plays, first down instead of punting???? No way we deserved to win that game last night.

Dorman executed on both sides of the ball and we didn't!

I wish Dorman good luck, but I have to admit, I'm pulling for Fort Dorchester next week! They have not been respected all season, so now they can go prove they belong in that #1 spot.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:Bottom Line: Dorman made plays and looked like a disciplined football team
Byrnes looked like it was week zero. Two times in row we couldn't count to 11 on fourth down! No excuse for stuff like that. Personal Foul penalties giving a good team like Dorman free yardage and free plays, first down instead of punting???? No way we deserved to win that game last night.

Dorman executed on both sides of the ball and we didn't!

I wish Dorman good luck, but I have to admit, I'm pulling for Fort Dorchester next week! They have not been respected all season, so now they can go prove they belong in that #1 spot.
The un-discipline play has killed us the last two years. I know 12-2 is a pretty good year, but until we get discipline back in the program, we will not be winning any rings. That was an awful display for Byrnes Rebels football last night.

Congrats to Dorman again

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I got to listen to the 2nd half after I got home from work and grocery shopping and I tell you what that was an intense ball game and it sounded like it I still don't get Dorman throwing the ball with under 4 minutes left I would've been running the ball cause that back is dangerous and shifty

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Yes, Shanard had a good game even against the stingy Rebel defense but our Ace all year long has been our QB's arm. We finally had a 3rd down QB this year. 3rd and 4th down actually. You should have seen the QB keeper at the end of the game on 3rd and 9. Last call we would have ever expected. I guess thats why they called it. Byrnes didn't expect it either. I'll be damned if they didn't have Hill stopped but no kidding, in that instant time slowed down and I had the clear thought that this boy knows it's the game and probably his season. You could see it in his body language he was just going to give everything he had to get to that yard marker. At one point I think he was actually falling forward but got stood up by the Rebel players trying to push him back. The Cavalier squad had time to pile on behind him and they all pushed him over the line. Helluva game.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

oh yea sounded like it the byrnes announcers are a trip to listen to I love it they get into it especially the kick catch interference call lol