Myrtle Beach 13 Conway 12 Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Conway 12 Myrtle Beach 7 4th 6:27 left

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: Myrtle Beach 13 Conway 12 Final

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Touchdown Myrtle Beach 2:55 left.
2-pt conversion fails.

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Tigerific wrote:Went to the CF MB game last night. All I'll say is CF is not very good. Only 14 points on a defense allowing 50 points per game. MB is just an average team but getting better. Socastee is who I thought they were. After two wins against weak NC teams and hanging 50 on MB, lost to NMB 41-7. SF and WF don't look any better so far. Overall it doesn't say much for our region this year but don't think Sumter and Conway doesn't have really good teams. I don't know how far we can go but Conway has the most talented team I've ever seen. We have 4 seniors with D1 offers and several more with FCS offers. Sophomore DE Tonka Hemingway is becoming a national recruit with early offers from USC, Clemson, Georgia and Michigan. How does that translate? I have no idea but it sounds impressive. I know FD and Dutch Fork are the two lower state teams everyone has penciled in the state championship but if we put it all together don't count us out.
You said Myrtle Beach was getting better.
I didn't see this one coming. :o

I only got to watch some of the 2nd half.
Did Conway just play sloppy or is Myrtle Beach that improved (or both)? :?:

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Last night was our interim coaches audition in a big game against a top notch coach. He had the advantage. Two weeks and the better team and he got schooled. Wasn't even a fair fight. MB is still a very average team and will get beat by NMB next week.

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

My internet crashed right after Myrtle Beach took the lead 13-12 with 2:55 left. :x

Once I got it restored and they were doing a trophy presentation with Myrtle Beach.

Did Conway move the ball or threaten to score on the last drive? :?:

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Nope. Offensive game plan non existent. Defense had 3 picks and kept MB off the scoreboard till about 6 minutes left in the game. I wish I could fast forward to the end of the season and start looking for a permanent AD and coach

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CRY BABY, MAYBE THEY HIRE CRUZE FOR YALL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

I ain't crying. You the one cried about Cruze till you got him fired you should be ashamed