Greer RB transfers

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Greer RB transfers

Post by Greerfan1 »

Welp we lost our best player today, hate it but wish him nothing but the best.

Going to JL Mann.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Re: Greer RB transfers

Post by Deputy »

At least Mann doesn’t hide it. They don’t build a program. They don’t even try. Just openly recruit.

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Deputy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:44 pm
At least Mann doesn’t hide it. They don’t build a program. They don’t even try. Just openly recruit.
I never thought I would see the days where kids openly transfer from Byrnes and Greer to go to JL Mann

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Well only people to blame is the Higher Ups at Greer ! You have a true Greer Yellowjacket that has taken a program like Mann and made them a 5A state contender! You actually have two with other Coach being at Wade Hampton. I actually had Greer beating Byrnes this year because of the RB but Greer will have a Longggggggggg season!

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am
Well only people to blame is the Higher Ups at Greer ! You have a true Greer Yellowjacket that has taken a program like Mann and made them a 5A state contender! You actually have two with other Coach being at Wade Hampton. I actually had Greer beating Byrnes this year because of the RB but Greer will have a Longggggggggg season!
I agree, It's gonna be a long year, this might be the first year in a long time I go to other area games more than I go see Greer.

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am
likeitRnot wrote:
I agree, It's gonna be a long year, this might be the first year in a long time I go to other area games more than I go see Greer.
This is so sad because it might be an even longer season in Duncan, well want be in Duncan because no games will be played there :lol: :lol:

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
This is so sad because it might be an even longer season in Duncan, well want be in Duncan because no games will be played there :lol: :lol:
Playing on the road all season is gonna be tough, will JV and C team be on the road as well? or will they play in the small stadium?

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

likeitRnot wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
They should build the new stadium where the soccer field is now, and then tear down the old one.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

SF Band dad wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm
likeitRnot wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
They should build the new stadium where the soccer field is now, and then tear down the old one.
I was at the baseball game last night and remembered 74’s comment about it being turned 90 degrees…I thought that was a fb practice field, but it could have been the soccer field you mention..lotta room there.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

mikey wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm
SF Band dad wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm
likeitRnot wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
I was at the baseball game last night and remembered 74’s comment about it being turned 90 degrees…I thought that was a fb practice field, but it could have been the soccer field you mention..lotta room there.
Duck stadium.jpg
Duck stadium.jpg (72.84 KiB) Viewed 590 times