Gaffney Indians

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
mikey
Gaffney Indians

Re: Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:12 pm
I would like to see Gaffney play Kings Mountain on week Zero, Former South Pointe Coach Strait Herron has got the Mountaineers looking pretty good.
A lot of people in town want to play KM too..pp

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:12 pm
I would like to see Gaffney play Kings Mountain on week Zero, Former South Pointe Coach Strait Herron has got the Mountaineers looking pretty good.
I’ve heard several people in town mention KM would be a good game..

Wouldn’t be as bad if it were a week 3 or 4 game ,but week 0 is pretty crappy..the boys will be needing to hit someone else and coaches will be needing to see how the kids react in a live game….i don’t understand the new Crest HC
reasoning..it’s always a huge gate and it was our time to get that money..I think it sends a message to his team unless I’m missing something..and it ain’t a good one.. :roll:
Last edited by mikey on Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chargerbacker
Crest Chargers - Shelby NC

Post by Chargerbacker »

I agree. Not a good way for a new coach to start off. You honor your commitments. Period.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Not a great look for the new coach. Speaking of coaches, what about Sosebee? That kind of died quickly. Anybody ever find out why he left, or where he is going?

I'm Batman!
No Team Affiliation

Post by I'm Batman! »

Does NC still do realignment on a different cycle than SC? Like they are in the middle of the last realignment now while we are just starting in August.