Clinton vs Daniel

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
The walking dead
No Team Affiliation

Clinton vs Daniel

Post by The walking dead »

Friday the 5-6 Clinton Red Devils will attempt to make it 6 in a row when they take on 11-0 Daniel. Daniel brings the best offense and defense in 3A, while Clinton has peaked at just the right time and has momentum. While it is an awful high bar to cross, if the red devils ground and pound can keep the ball away from the potent Daniel offense, I think Clinton has a chance. Go Devils!

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Clinton vs Daniel

Post by Devilscattail »

I was glad to see Clinton make that turn at the end of the season But Daniel was just a better team. It happens sometimes. Hopefully the Big Red Machine can build off this late season surge and be a better team for it.

I was in Clinton Thursday night for the unveiling of the plans to renovate Wilder stadium. The Pride is Alive and the plans are really awesome. It will take years of Clinton tradition and Pride to come together and pull this off but it can be done. I made my ever so small contribution and I hope many more will jump on board to see this project through. Good Luck to the Red Devil Family and keep the PRIDE ALIVE.