Congrats to North Augusta

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Congrats to North Augusta

Post by northside knight »

Greenwood decided not to play defense. Heck of a running back and QB for NA. Good luck the rest of the season.

ManigoEra
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Congrats to North Augusta

Post by ManigoEra »

northside knight wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:03 am
Greenwood decided not to play defense. Heck of a running back and QB for NA. Good luck the rest of the season.
gwood got da big head after beaten dorman. congrats north augusta. on da bright side offense looked better. don't know what happen to the defense. credit to north augusta.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Congrats to North Augusta

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Indeed congrats to North Augusta. They came ready to play and DESERVED to win.

As for my Eagles, the last time we lost to NA was in 1996. About 27 years. If y'all don't want to lose to teams you haven't lost to in over 20 years then just be ready to play 4 quarters. No excuse for this loss. This team still hasn't quite grasped the Greenwood tradition. We're not supposed to be losers. The homecoming boogeyman came out of the closet and got you. I mean, we're about to face some teams way better than North Augusta. Greenwood better wake the hell up and start playing towards their capabilities. I wonder how many times Greenwood has scored 40 points at home and lost? Do better please. You have the talent. You know some people keep preaching patience this and patience that..... Other than 2021 we haven't had a normal Greenwood team since Gene Cathcart was the coach. Been over 10 years. I'm not going anywhere.
Greenwood is in my blood. But come on man. Please do better.