Daniel vs Crescent

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
stretch
Daniel Lions

Daniel vs Crescent

Post by stretch »

The Lions will be hosting Crescent this week for senior night and should Daniel win the game, it will be their 5th consecutive undefeated regular season.

Crescent comes in with a 6-3 record and 2-2 in region, they have wins over Pickens, Dixie, Fountain Inn and Emerald in non region. Then region wins over Walhalla and West-Oak. They have a close loss to Abbeville 21-6, and lost to Seneca and Pendleton by the same score 41-14. I expect another Lions win but Crescent will be coming in to this one pulling out all the stops because they are in a battle for a playoff spot.

While Daniel and Pendleton have the 1 and 2 spots locked up, Walhalla, Seneca and Crescent are all in contention for the last 2 spots. Walhalla is 2-2 with a win over Seneca but a loss to Crescent, with Pendleton this week. Seneca is 1-3 with a win over Crescent, but lost to Walhalla and plays West-Oak this week. Logic tells me that all teams will end 2-3 and then we need to break out the rule book to see who gets in. I’m sure this won’t be the only region possibly having to go to second or even third tiebreakers to determine who will make it in.
Go Daniel Lions!!

1fan
Emerald Vikings

Re: Daniel vs Crescent

Post by 1fan »

In my opinion the lions will have clear sailing until they play BHP. That wii be a humdinger.

preacherman
No Team Affiliation

Post by preacherman »

Interesting things going on for that tie breaker.

If Daniel loses to Crescent, Walhalla is in.
If Walhalla beats Pendleton, Walhalla is in.
If West-Oak beats Seneca, Walhalla is in.
If Seneca beats West-Oak, Pendleton beats Walhalla, and Daniel beats Crescent (the most likely scenario), Walhalla goes home and Seneca gets in.

Been absolutely wild to see the last 14 days for Seneca. Poor kitty cats.

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

50-0 win for the Lions and they are once again perfect heading into the postseason. Very proud of this group, I followed along through twitter or X or whatever it’s supposed to be called. We get to stay at home for as long as we earn it starting next week against Blue Ridge.
Go Daniel Lions!!