HANAHAN 35 BEAUFORT 24 FINAL 10/27/2023

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

HANAHAN 35 BEAUFORT 24 FINAL 10/27/2023

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Hanahan beat Beaufort 35-24 this past Friday night to win the Region 8 3A Title. Congrats to the Hawks! Beaufort could not stop Hanahan's RB Kevon Rivera or their QB Julius Hippenstell all night long. Rivera, the human bowling ball, scored 2 TD'S and had about 190 yards rushing. Hippenstell threw the ball for about 250 yards on Beaufort's Defense. The Eagles have a very young defense this year and have given up some big yards to opponents. Hopefully they will learn from this game and play better next week at Loris.

Beaufort's Offense didn't do too bad with QB Samari Bonds scoring a TD, RB Jadyn Andrews scoring a TD, and Beaufort WR Dorrell Depass with a long 74-yard TD run. But, I would love to see them do a little more next week at Loris.

Yes, this was a tough loss by My Eagles. But I still have faith that they will make a long run in the 3A Playoffs starting next Friday Night. We shall see.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!