Wando head coach has Stepped down

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Wando head coach has Stepped down

Post by Fortfor5 »

Surfer/linebacker wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:51 pm
I don’t understand the Wando problem! So many studs walking the halls! Someone give the Wando AD. the telephone number to Goose Creek High! The offensive line coach is a natural winner! Wing T, flex-bone, air raid he coached it all! Winning would come Quickly ask Coach LaPrad , Dr. Brown, are any other head that has used this coach in their programs! You can call Summerville too they would love to have him also!
That's what I told creek people his teams being good aren't a accident.
You can see the difference in thr fort line.
Just the technical aspects.

Surfer/linebacker
No Team Affiliation

Post by Surfer/linebacker »

Fort Dorchester lucky with kids that have been coached up from past years! Next year the studs will start jumping the ship before the program falls! Maybe thumb’s will coach them up or teach them to play the flute!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Surfer/linebacker wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:35 am
Fort Dorchester lucky with kids that have been coached up from past years! Next year the studs will start jumping the ship before the program falls! Maybe thumb’s will coach them up or teach them to play the flute!
Was wondering the same thing.quite a few on the oline were back ups when Jr graduated. Except 1.
We jr sat down watched and he broke down the technical aspects of what he learned from still.
Was like that this can't recover your beat.ect
That's just what he learned from him.
Lot more in coaches head
I like the coaches. But I feel they have lost to much experience to overcome in the future.
Will have to rebuild thier way up.
1st year at creek still has got 2 on all region .
He may be happy there .I'm sure that's a big part in it.plus his daughter playing college ball.
My kid helped him move to Berkley County a few years back. I thought he was going to bolt then.
Glad he didnt.