Smh I feel bad for Indian Land those refs In Greer smh

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Smh I feel bad for Indian Land those refs In Greer smh

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Wow the video my brother showed me at the end of that Indian Land game they was cheated by those refs in Greer clearly that was not a roughing the kicker penalty against Indian Land smh so I know when my RED RAIDERS go play up there next week it's going to be some bs going on. GO RED RAIDERS

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Re: Smh I feel bad for Indian Land those refs In Greer smh

Post by Blister »

I don’t think Greenville needs to worry about refs next week. Greer is not the Greer of old anymore. Game won’t be close.

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Blister wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:36 am
I don’t think Greenville needs to worry about refs next week. Greer is not the Greer of old anymore. Game won’t be close.
I agree 100% Greenville will win this game by 4 or more scores! Greer just played in one of the worst regions in the country and #16 seed should have won

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

I agree this one will not be close at all

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

Honestly, gotta pull for Greenville. Hoping for a 3rd round home game at historic District 3 stadium in Football City USA instead of a road game :D

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

As a Greer fan, that was an awful call, truly do feel for Indian Land. As for the Greenville game, I just hope we can keep it competitive.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

SF Band dad wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:49 pm

Just seen these videos, WOW, what an awful call. My question is, how could they even justify that call? Did Indian Land appeal? Can you appeal?

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Wow. That is just pathetic. Is it certain that it was roughing the kicker and not some other call? I ask because the kicker did not appear to be touched. If that was really the call then you have an adult ref ending the football career of every senior on that team that will not be playing at the next level. Those young men likely played football their entire lives and will have to live with the fact that they were cheated out of moving on to the next round. I would hope that there is some type of appeal that could be made but feel there likely is not. Man, just terrible...

WRHIRadio
WRHI Radio - OTS Sports Network AM:1340 FM:94.3

Post by WRHIRadio »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:07 pm
Wow. That is just pathetic. Is it certain that it was roughing the kicker and not some other call? I ask because the kicker did not appear to be touched. If that was really the call then you have an adult ref ending the football career of every senior on that team that will not be playing at the next level. Those young men likely played football their entire lives and will have to live with the fact that they were cheated out of moving on to the next round. I would hope that there is some type of appeal that could be made but feel there likely is not. Man, just terrible...
yes, the call was roughing the kicker.