Byrnes vs Hillcrest

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Byrnes vs Hillcrest

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:29 pm
HoodRoad wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Total squirrel moment here...whatever happened to guys like Tre Elder and Daniel Barton? I always thought Barton had an interesting story esp as a backup. Also, has Byrnes ever entertained taking a shot at the former HC from Chapman, Hodge?
Tre Elder ,I think is still in the area , not sure if he is coaching! Maybe some QB training last I heard! Have not heard anything about Daniel in a while now, Think Coach Hodge turned the job down a few years back when it was open!

Just time for revamping , I remember when our C-Team would never lose ,now they are getting beat by like 40 pts verse good teams. Have too much talent coming up to let them get exposed to bad habits to carry over! I hate to say it but people laughed when I said losing Tony Gillespie would hurt because he was put of the Byrnes Culture and The Empire era and Karma came back Friday Night!

Athletes Like:
0,1,2,3,4,5, 6, 8,18, 21
I mean geeezzzzzzz ...that's 7-8 scores every game !

I agree on the Tony statement, but the Cteam and Jv talent is fine. The teams had a good year. Until we get an elite HC, region champ is the ceiling.