Fort Dorchester Head Football Job Open!!!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
RunDaBall
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort Dorchester Head Football Job Open!!!!

Post by RunDaBall »

Was told that the Admin at the school had a meeting on Friday before the White Knoll game informing him that the position is going to be open and he will have to reapply. Seems like a really shitty way to treat a coach and their staff. That principal is a band geek who truly only cares about everything but athletics and is jealous of Laprad and his success.

Mind you I'm not a fan of Fort, but the way she treated that coach this season is a disgrace to administration. Good luck to who is the next coach.

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

Wow! It’s hard to make it on $95,000 a year. I probably would need to sell my house on the intercostal waterway and my boat just to make ends meet.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

RunDaBall wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:27 am
Was told that the Admin at the school had a meeting on Friday before the White Knoll game informing him that the position is going to be open and he will have to reapply. Seems like a really shitty way to treat a coach and their staff. That principal is a band geek who truly only cares about everything but athletics and is jealous of Laprad and his success.

Mind you I'm not a fan of Fort, but the way she treated that coach this season is a disgrace to administration. Good luck to who is the next coach.
We battled over the last band director he needec to go. They have a better one now.
But it's ridiculous to do what they are.
Had a solid stream of athletic income with success. Where are they going to make those funds up?
I really don't know the AD .never delt with her.
Had a few dealings with T A.
Had a teacher make some inappropriate remarks to my youngest daughter .
Cost him his job .
If they want a serious coach.(I like josh) but they need to cough up that AD position aswell.
Cannot compete being limited on that .
That program is toast for the foreseeable future .
Would have been great for DD2 to have two or more power house programs.

Glad my kid was there when it was good.
The irony I took him to every summerville game I could for a decade give or take. Ends up at fort
Losing 3 games in 3 years of varsity. Damn you tom Knotts lol

Really didn't expect 7 and 4 for FD after the turmoil.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

https://fortdathletics.com/fdhs-athletics-hiring/

Fort Dorchester High School is seeking candidates for the following coaching position: Head Varsity Football Coach

Fort Dorchester High School has a paid coaching position, available with a teaching position in any subject/certification open for an experienced Head Varsity Football Coach. If you are interested, please send your letter of interest BY EOD 11/26/2023 to Principal Tripp Aldredge at raldredge@dorchester2.k12.sc.us

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

....I heard LaPrad wasn't busy. Like Jay Leno on the Tonight Show.

Greatest Story Ever...

Delete My Account...

Fear The Fox...

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Lol....you do know Knotts applied for the Summerville job when Coach McKissick retired? He wanted to be closer to the beach. The beach hasn't moved....
Last edited by GoBigGreen on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:01 pm
Lol....you do know he applied for the Summerville job when Coach McKissick retired? He wanted to be closer to the beach. The beach hasn't moved....
Money will be a issue .have to give up that AD job to get money closer.thats a good chunk of change.

Swygart maybe?

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

Just my upper state perspective, but there seems to be way too much political jockeying going on in DD2.

I may be completely wrong, and if that's the case, I won't be insulted if I am corrected. Just a viewpoint........

RunDaBall
No Team Affiliation

Post by RunDaBall »

SF Band dad wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:40 pm

Fort Dorchester High School is seeking candidates for the following coaching position: Head Varsity Football Coach

Fort Dorchester High School has a paid coaching position, available with a teaching position in any subject/certification open for an experienced Head Varsity Football Coach. If you are interested, please send your letter of interest BY EOD 11/26/2023 to Principal Tripp Aldredge at raldredge@dorchester2.k12.sc.us

Would love to see MillHill88 ‘s list of finalists since he’s in the know so much. Wouldn’t be surprised if McKissick is on the list to preserve the win record
Last edited by RunDaBall on Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

RunDaBall wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:28 pm
SF Band dad wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:40 pm

Would love to see MillHill88 ‘s list of finalists since he’s in the know so much. Maybe they dig up McKissick Weekend at Bernie’s style to help him extend his win streak and keep that coach in Louisiana at bay
Jr talked to Josh today .he applied for the position. Sounded like it's a formality.