Abbeville vs Gray

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Abbeville vs Gray

Post by Atown97 »

4th Round with Thanksgiving practice. Great Tradition in Abbeville in itself. Hope the young guys stay focus and away from the Internet. Gray been started talking junk Friday night after the game. Haven't seen much film on Gray but gonna check out Strom Thurmond game tonight. Let's Go Panthers get this victory

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Re: Abbeville vs Gray

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

Pulling for the Panthers in this game. Good luck to ya'll!

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Everyone is an Abbeville fan this week.

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

Go Panthers. Gray is good and they play fundamentally sound. You will have to play a great game on both sides of the ball to beat them.

*Topcat*
Abbeville Panthers

Post by *Topcat* »

Watched some of Gray for the first time last night. Quick thoughts: offensive line is big, have a big wide out that can go get it, QB lis adequate, RB is good but no KZ. I don't see them romping up and down the field all night. Our D line is big and physical, we may need to tighten up on pass coverage. The Gray D line is good size and whole defense looks like good athletes. The thing they will have to deal with is our speed, we are probably not going to physically overpower them, but, we have a couple dudes that only need a crease, plus we can get physical in the run game as well. I believe this will be a good one. Two years ago turnovers killed us, along with KZ. If we don't turn it over I like our chances.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

*Topcat* wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:11 pm
Watched some of Gray for the first time last night. Quick thoughts: offensive line is big, have a big wide out that can go get it, QB lis adequate, RB is good but no KZ. I don't see them romping up and down the field all night. Our D line is big and physical, we may need to tighten up on pass coverage. The Gray D line is good size and whole defense looks like good athletes. The thing they will have to deal with is our speed, we are probably not going to physically overpower them, but, we have a couple dudes that only need a crease, plus we can get physical in the run game as well. I believe this will be a good one. Two years ago turnovers killed us, along with KZ. If we don't turn it over I like our chances.
Good luck. I suspect that 99% of SC HS football fans are pulling for you.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Definitely pulling for Abbeville. Gray being in 2A is an embarrassment. If they were just one class up, probably wouldn't still be playing. Definitely not in 4A or 5A.

GreenDragon
No Team Affiliation

Post by GreenDragon »

Pulling for the Panthers and Coach Nickles.