Congrats Westside Rams

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Re: Congrats Westside Rams

Post by WhoDat »

RamFan wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:29 am
WhoDat wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:16 pm
RamFan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:24 am
SF Band dad wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:33 pm
RamFan wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:53 am
Thanks, this has been a season to remember

Knew early on we had a shot as long as we did not get hit with injuries like we had last couple years, very good talent but not very deep
Yes, the injury bug bit us this year and left us pretty one dimensional on offense. We lost one of our best running backs in week zero, our best receiver / wildcat RB / punter in week 6, and our starting QB in the first round.

I was warned that your offense and passing game was one of the best seen all year. Y'all didn't disappoint. Prior to this game, the most points we had given up all year was 22. You guys exceeded that by 55%.

I read where y’all had lost several key players to injury, that sucks but your team still as very good and amazing you an undefeated season with all those injuries

We uncharacteristically turned the ball over too much Saturday but still managed to pull it out, our defense is not bad but the run game has given us fits this year but they seem to bow up and make plays when it was needed

Was happy to see 91 , Adams, committed to my Tigers yesterday
Excuses about injuries when you had all those new prospects come in? You’ve been one dimensional on offense-no adjustments, just have a good oline to run behind. The lack of coaching is hidden behind the athletes in my opinion.
From the looks of things that starting qb and rb both dressed out, but didn’t play so not sure that excuse can be used for this game.
West side out-coached and out played the 🐆. The overall level of competition sucks in 4A and has for some time-especially lower state.
Minus the self inflicted wounds from westside-this game was in route to a blowout.

Not wanting to start an argument but DUDE how (I assume you talking SF) criticize a coach that has won back to back States and played for a 3rd and had a 29 game win streak.

C’MON MAN, we better than that as HS fans

In this game both teams had good and not so good plays. Rams were just lucky enough to have ball at the end to win
First he didn’t win back to back and play for a third so get your facts straight.
Second that 29 game win streak had several variables including a butt load of transfers this past season and playing in 4A when they should’ve been 5A the past two seasons (yeah that band baby Napoleon will disagree-he knows everything in case you didn’t know).

It is what it is as long as there is no accountability with the HSL. However, congrats to the real 4A champs of Westside.
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!