rj livingston

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

rj livingston

Post by notabyrnesfan »

https://twitter.com/31things_?lang=en

he tore us up the last two seasons but welcome to the team! i dont ever remember a byrnes player transferring to gaffney. i can officially say i have lived to see it all now!

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Re: rj livingston

Post by Greerfan1 »

notabyrnesfan wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:24 pm

he tore us up the last two seasons but welcome to the team! i dont ever remember a byrnes player transferring to gaffney. i can officially say i have lived to see it all now!
Said it last week the transfer portal was gonna be the craziest we have seen yet. Byrnes to Gaffney wow...did not see that one coming. But the real question is why does everyone want to leave Byrnes, they won region and had a great year.

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:25 pm
notabyrnesfan wrote:

Said it last week the transfer portal was gonna be the craziest we have seen yet. Byrnes to Gaffney wow...did not see that one coming. But the real question is why does everyone want to leave Byrnes, they won region and had a great year.
Internal issues that no one wants to address, not completely sure. He is the first of many, Byrnes will lose quite a few starters from this past year. Although, most that are leaving, it will be their 3rd HS in 4 seasons, so maybe it isn't all about Byrnes.

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:59 am
Greerfan1 wrote:
notabyrnesfan wrote:

Internal issues that no one wants to address, not completely sure. He is the first of many, Byrnes will lose quite a few starters from this past year. Although, most that are leaving, it will be their 3rd HS in 4 seasons, so maybe it isn't all about Byrnes.
Yeah 3 schools in 4 year never is a good thing. I saw one of the returning lineman is going to Greenville thats a big blow for the Rebels.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
notabyrnesfan wrote:

. Although, most that are leaving, it will be their 3rd HS in 4 seasons, so maybe it isn't all about Byrnes.
Lebroner’s… :roll:

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

he took gaffney football off of his twitter. do you have any info on what is going on? i have been told that the ship has sailed at byrnes with him either way.
ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
notabyrnesfan wrote:

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

notabyrnesfan wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:55 pm
he took gaffney football off of his twitter. do you have any info on what is going on? i have been told that the ship has sailed at byrnes with him either way.
ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
notabyrnesfan wrote:

He's always welcome here at Greer, we need all the help we can get LOL.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
Well, at least no one officially wants to address....

It seems there is a new "issue" every week with the team and you don't even have to ask questions to hear about it. I have zero "connections" to the team, the staff, players, or the administration; I'm just an ordinary fan who attends quite a few games but it seems like AS THE WORLD TURNS or some other soap opera all the time. Maybe it is just all the social media getting out of hand with everyone wanting to have the latest and greatest news.... I love football; but I guess I'm just too old for all this extra stuff.

I was just saying the other day that the NCAA is losing total control of football with the portal, realignment, bowl game "opt outs" and I'd think there will be a split of the football teams and the NCAA really soon and they will have maybe 4 Divisions/Conferences of maybe 16 teams and they will come up with their own rules and guidelines to include their own version of the playoffs and the NCAA may keep basketball and the other sports... maybe the same thing is coming to the SCHSL as well.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

the word is he will be attending westside. i hope he didnt change his mind because of mikes smart elec comment above!

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

notabyrnesfan wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:17 pm
the word is he will be attending westside. i hope he didnt change his mind because of mikes smart elec comment above!
Gosh if that's the case Westside should be a heavy favorite to repeat, he is a heck of a LB.