Lauren’s Job?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Lauren’s Job?

Post by StateChampsGHS »

eagle93 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:22 am
RamFan wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:12 pm
Not sure if Porter applied or not but I do think he would be a great fit there but also is a great fit at Greenville

Can not imagine pay being much different between either one however still lot of turmoil in Laurens w school Board and resignation of a great Superintendent
He makes over 6 digits at Greenville. Laurens has traditionally been tight on pay. Even voted down new facilities.
Updated DECEMBER 01, 2022 8:43 AM - STATE PAPER
Link: https://www.thestate.com/sports/high-sc ... 53206.html

In 2022:
Greg Porter at Greenville High made $103,009
Daryl Smith at Laurens District 55 High made $94,714

Two years later...state employees got a pay increase.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

olguy73
No Team Affiliation

Post by olguy73 »

https://x.com/pyanity/status/1749496936850247973?s=20

Where there is smoke, usually there is fire.

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:07 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:48 pm
eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:41 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:36 pm
eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:46 am

So is mine lol.. Ever wonder if maybe a sitting head coach isn't going to tell everybody and their brother what his plans are :lol:
No I don't wonder. I trust his word to me as a friend. He has no need to lie to me.

Ok man! When he gets named head coach i’m coming back to this conversation 😂
I could care less if you do or not honestly. I only care about his word and if it is good. I don't have a clue who you are so it doesn't matter with that. One thing I do know is you aren't him and I'm going to listen to the source whom it involves.

And I’m telling you, no matter how cool you are with him you got to realize he’s not privy to give true info to anybody. Imagine Nick Saban, think he told everyone who asked the last month if he’s leaving that he was?!? Heck no lol. I’m not getting into this about who I am, who you are—what I’m telling you is that Porter told coaches within the system this week that he had applied, but they haven’t started the interview process. Hence him telling everyone and their brother that the movin the chains tweet was BS, because it is. He’s not being hired whatsoever right now, but he did apply. Comin right from his mouth as well. Again, be smart and think about how he has a reason not to say he applied, he has zero reason to lie and say he did apply
Like I said. I don't know you. I know him. Has nothing to do with college or Saban. If he did lie to me, that's between he and I to sort. But you aren't him. Until it is confirmed as a lie I'm going with the source.

Guess I was right :D
Attachments
IMG_0849.jpg
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:11 pm
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm

No I don't wonder. I trust his word to me as a friend. He has no need to lie to me.

I could care less if you do or not honestly. I only care about his word and if it is good. I don't have a clue who you are so it doesn't matter with that. One thing I do know is you aren't him and I'm going to listen to the source whom it involves.

And I’m telling you, no matter how cool you are with him you got to realize he’s not privy to give true info to anybody. Imagine Nick Saban, think he told everyone who asked the last month if he’s leaving that he was?!? Heck no lol. I’m not getting into this about who I am, who you are—what I’m telling you is that Porter told coaches within the system this week that he had applied, but they haven’t started the interview process. Hence him telling everyone and their brother that the movin the chains tweet was BS, because it is. He’s not being hired whatsoever right now, but he did apply. Comin right from his mouth as well. Again, be smart and think about how he has a reason not to say he applied, he has zero reason to lie and say he did apply
Like I said. I don't know you. I know him. Has nothing to do with college or Saban. If he did lie to me, that's between he and I to sort. But you aren't him. Until it is confirmed as a lie I'm going with the source.

No. He just didn't tell me the truth. That changes my views. I will always stick to my policy of going to the source. If you ain't the source I'll wait until it's official.

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

eagle93 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:21 pm
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

No. He just didn't tell me the truth. That changes my views. I will always stick to my policy of going to the source. If you ain't the source I'll wait until it's official.
Go read back though our conversation and tell me again thatbwhat I said isn’t 100% accurate.. It’s ok to admit you were wrong about something

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:06 pm
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:

Go read back though our conversation and tell me again thatbwhat I said isn’t 100% accurate.. It’s ok to admit you were wrong about something
He lied to us it is what it is rumor is that Lamb has applied for the HC Job if true hopefully he gets it

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

Red Raiders 02 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:08 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:06 pm
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

He lied to us it is what it is rumor is that Lamb has applied for the HC Job if true hopefully he gets it

I heard the same thing. I think he’d do a good job