porter

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Re: porter

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Fake news I just talked with him as well he said he didn't talk to anyone from Laurens and he's happy where he's at

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 pm
eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:23 pm
Just spoke with him again. He said he hasn't even interviewed with Laurens. And he's not sure where this is coming from.
Why would Movin the Chains put something like that out if he never interview? (not sarcasm, genuine question)
I spoke to him a few hours ago he said he didn't talk to anybody from Laurens just rumors same as the rumors are out that Greer is getting a new coach lmao just rumors man

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

Red Raiders 02 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:24 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 pm
eagle93 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:23 pm
Just spoke with him again. He said he hasn't even interviewed with Laurens. And he's not sure where this is coming from.
Why would Movin the Chains put something like that out if he never interview? (not sarcasm, genuine question)
I spoke to him a few hours ago he said he didn't talk to anybody from Laurens just rumors same as the rumors are out that Greer is getting a new coach lmao just rumors man
Social Media is awful. Who the hell is 'move the chains'?

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Here is the source of the rumor.

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

Laurens is in a bad spot right now with all the crap going on with school board last year or so. Superintendent resigned last night and I am sure if Porter was thinking about going that probably changed his mind

To me it would be a lateral move anyway

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

This is where we are today:

Social Media - "I posted it first!" <==== What is important, not it was true, but I was first to report it.

Folks will post 100 things and if one is correct and first, no one remembers the other 99 things. They just give excuses for why it didn't happen, like here that person is probably already posted: HE WAS GOING TO SIGN BUT THE SUPERINTENDENT RESIGNED SO HE CHANGED HIS MIND.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

Their superintdent in Laurens 55 was burned at the stake yesterday as well. Highly doubt you're firing a superintendent and hiring a football coach the same day
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!