Byrnes Downfall!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Byrnes Downfall!

Post by Colbyc36 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:55 am
Colbyc36 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:31 am
Colbyc36 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:33 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:47 am
Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:10 pm

Alright that's a lot
Colby, what say you? They were 10-2 this season...most programs would not complain...your thoughts?

Fear The Fox...
Sorry for delay Oldman. I just saw this. Hey, I get it. We ain't what we used to be.. by any stretch. I just miss our state being able to route so called out of state power houses, or even hanging with them by a TD. NO one in this state has proven the ability to do so since then. Prove me wrong.
I remember Byrnes playing out of state teams...they played the #1 team in the nation one season...Max Preps "national champion" De La Salle California...Rebels played some good teams. De La Salle almost beat Byrnes as bad as Dutch Fork beat the Rebels that year...

Fear The Fox...
Funny how you forget us losing by only one TD to USA Today's national champion Aquinas.
I don't like dwelling on the past...like DF's 5 point loss to Kyler Murray led Allen TX (co-national champion the same year they played the Silver Foxes)...or the last time DF played Byrnes... it's ancient history. I like the here and now...like back to back DF 'ships- working on the 3-peat.

Fear The Fox...
Wouldn't one of those "back's" be the past? What is your cut off point Uncle Ricco? Can't have your cake and eat it too...right?
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Byrnes Downfall!

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:03 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:55 am
Colbyc36 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:31 am
Colbyc36 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:33 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:47 am

Colby, what say you? They were 10-2 this season...most programs would not complain...your thoughts?

Fear The Fox...
Sorry for delay Oldman. I just saw this. Hey, I get it. We ain't what we used to be.. by any stretch. I just miss our state being able to route so called out of state power houses, or even hanging with them by a TD. NO one in this state has proven the ability to do so since then. Prove me wrong.
I remember Byrnes playing out of state teams...they played the #1 team in the nation one season...Max Preps "national champion" De La Salle California...Rebels played some good teams. De La Salle almost beat Byrnes as bad as Dutch Fork beat the Rebels that year...

Fear The Fox...
Funny how you forget us losing by only one TD to USA Today's national champion Aquinas.
I don't like dwelling on the past...like DF's 5 point loss to Kyler Murray led Allen TX (co-national champion the same year they played the Silver Foxes)...or the last time DF played Byrnes... it's ancient history. I like the here and now...like back to back DF 'ships- working on the 3-peat.

Fear The Fox...
Wouldn't one of those "back's" be the past? What is your cut off point Uncle Ricco? Can't have your cake and eat it too...right?
OK Marty McFly...beat Chapman then we can talk...recent past...let's call it that. lol

Fear The Fox...