Best programs in the state?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Best programs in the state?

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:53 pm
Well you were right about this
I don’t know why people can’t have a discussion about other teams without talking about theirs.
Thanks for playing
FAN = Short for fanatic which means a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause or sports team.

I've had some folks get mad at me when I say that I am a Gamecock fan but I pull for Clemson if they are not playing us. I mean, they get really upset with me. I've even had them call me a name that even questioned if my parents were ever married.... :lol:

Admitting that your team is not #1, even when it is obvious to everyone else is hard for most casual fans, then you come on here where you have rabid fans.... they are not going to even hint that they think their team is not the best thing since sliced bread.

Me, I'm too old to care what people think about me or my team. It's always easier to tell the truth.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Re: Best programs in the state?

Post by mikey »

Ok..I don’t remember the s on program when I answered this..could have sworn it just said program…there are a lot of really great programs in the state…I just think Gaffney has the best overall...if someone else doesn’t so be it…I guess I shoulda read the question more carefully..sorry :oops: :roll: