2024 BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

2024 BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

I am so excited that I get to watch some of My Beaufort Eagles play in 1 more football game. 5 Beaufort players were selected to play in the 6th Annual Blitz Border Bowl All-Star Game this Saturday in Savannah, Georgia. This All-Star Game pits the best senior players from the Lowcountry of SC against the best senior players from the Coastal Empire of GA. The Georgia All-Stars lead the series over the South Carolina All-Stars 3 games to 2. So hopefully SC can get the win over GA this year.

All the proceeds from this game go to the Ronald McDonald House of Chatham County. The Ronald McDonald House is a place for Families of Sick Children in the Hospital to stay while their Child is in the Hospital. So not only is this a game for the Senior Players to have one more chance to play football and hopefully have a college scout there to watch them and offer them a scholarship, but all the proceeds goes to a great cause.

I hope to see the stadium packed! This game will be held this Saturday, January 13th. Kickoff will be at Noon in Savannah's Memorial Stadium. The Game will be televised on WSAV out of Savannah. If you can't make the game, or are out of WSAV'S coverage area, you can watch online at WWW.WSAV.COM

Here is an article about the game and the rosters: https://www.wsav.com/sports/introducing ... l-rosters/

GO TEAM LOWCOUNTRY!!!! GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!