aaron littlejohn

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

aaron littlejohn

Post by notabyrnesfan »

https://twitter.com/alittlejohntv

yep, enrolled. byrnes loses another one. its only right gaffney gets a littlejohn in the portal!
Last edited by notabyrnesfan on Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Re: aaron littlejohn

Post by Colbyc36 »

notabyrnesfan wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:01 pm
yep, enrolled. byrnes loses another one. its only right gaffney gets a littlejohn in the portal!
But wait! I thought yall hated Littlejohn, and Jones? Hell, yall lose one game and call for their heads. Win a state championship, and they are the best thing since sliced bread...
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

i cant speak for everyone but i love them and it sure looks like players do also!
Colbyc36 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:09 pm
notabyrnesfan wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:01 pm
But wait! I thought yall hated Littlejohn, and Jones? Hell, yall lose one game and call for their heads. Win a state championship, and they are the best thing since sliced bread...

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

See if u can find us a 5 tool baseballer on some of your recruiting visits as a bonus NABF ..shortly…the season starts soon..we already getting Blacksburg’s best player..

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »