SCHSL is a SHAM - Realignment Appeals

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Re: SCHSL is a SHAM - Realignment Appeals

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Peacekeeper wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:37 pm
Internet professionals, always seems to know better than the people that are actually in the positions that make the decisions. If you believe that the coaches, officials, administrators and the high school league are doing things incorrectly, go apply for their jobs. Being that you know what is best for all.
Looks like we found Charlie Wentzky's burner account :lol:
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

WShornets69
Ware Shoals Hornets

Post by WShornets69 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:54 pm
Peacekeeper wrote:
Internet professionals, always seems to know better than the people that are actually in the positions that make the decisions. If you believe that the coaches, officials, administrators and the high school league are doing things incorrectly, go apply for their jobs. Being that you know what is best for all.
Looks like we found Charlie Wentzky's burner account :lol:
For sure a burner LOL

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

As much as I hated on them yesterday, the debate/conversation regarding Greer Middle College was one of the more professional and logical debates I've seen from the SCHSL in a long time.
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

Not sure how I feel about Christ Church being moved down to 3A.. I get it, but I feel like all these schools winning their appeals makes the multiplier irrelevant if they’re going to pick and choose who it applies to

TooterTownTiger
Blue Ridge Fighting Tigers

Post by TooterTownTiger »

7timechamps wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:42 am
Not sure how I feel about Christ Church being moved down to 3A.. I get it, but I feel like all these schools winning their appeals makes the multiplier irrelevant if they’re going to pick and choose who it applies to
Today's appeals have started out like Oprah..."You get approved, you get approved, ..."

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

Just read that Gray and Abbeville plan to appeal the decision tomorrow with the appellate committee

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

7timechamps wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:42 am
They must’ve had better lawyers than St Joe’s and SSC

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Peacekeeper wrote:
Yep your opinion is more valid

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

7timechamps wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:59 pm
Peacekeeper wrote:

Dude is naive enough to think nobody on this board is a retired coach or administrator that dealt with the SCHSL for years 😂. Go on with that when you have no idea that who you’re talking to hasn’t been a coach or administrator
Retired coaches, administrators, and officials?

You would be surprised at how many active coaches and administrators post and lurk here. :D

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

Hey EV1, where can I listen to these appeals? I would like to stay updated as well, thank you for any information.