SCHSL is a SHAM - Realignment Appeals

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Re: SCHSL is a SHAM - Realignment Appeals

Post by 7timechamps »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:12 am
7timechamps wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:59 pm
Peacekeeper wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:37 pm
Internet professionals, always seems to know better than the people that are actually in the positions that make the decisions. If you believe that the coaches, officials, administrators and the high school league are doing things incorrectly, go apply for their jobs. Being that you know what is best for all.

Dude is naive enough to think nobody on this board is a retired coach or administrator that dealt with the SCHSL for years 😂. Go on with that when you have no idea that who you’re talking to hasn’t been a coach or administrator
Retired coaches, administrators, and officials?

You would be surprised at how many active coaches and administrators post and lurk here. :D

Very true lol
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

BBurg_Wildcat 22 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 am
Hey EV1, where can I listen to these appeals? I would like to stay updated as well, thank you for any information.
This is the link I've been using to keep up with it, I also saw someone streaming on facebook one day https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/sou ... olumbia-sc
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

7timechamps wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:59 am
BBurg_Wildcat 22 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 am
Hey EV1, where can I listen to these appeals? I would like to stay updated as well, thank you for any information.
This is the link I've been using to keep up with it, I also saw someone streaming on facebook one day https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/sou ... olumbia-sc
Thank you very much.