New Regions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: New Regions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:01 am
As nuts as SCHSL has made this realignment, we all need to relish (calm down...not the hot dog kind...I can see Slick, Penguin, Mikey, Colby, Dub, etc all hollering..."Don't forget the chili, onions and mustard!") being HS football fans. Between NIL $$ making college football a complete nightmare and the freakin' "Swifties" making the NFL a laughing stock...be proud of being a HS football fan....more proud if you are a DF Silver Fox fan, obviously...LOL

Fear The Fox...
I haven’t ate a hot dog in nearly 40 years
I unfortunately saw a video on how they were made and just like getting sick on tequila, it ruined them forever.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:37 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:
As nuts as SCHSL has made this realignment, we all need to relish (calm down...not the hot dog kind...I can see Slick, Penguin, Mikey, Colby, Dub, etc all hollering..."Don't forget the chili, onions and mustard!") being HS football fans. Between NIL $$ making college football a complete nightmare and the freakin' "Swifties" making the NFL a laughing stock...be proud of being a HS football fan....more proud if you are a DF Silver Fox fan, obviously...LOL .

Fear The Fox...
I unfortunately saw a video on how they were made and just like getting sick on tequila, it ruined them forever.
Guess you don’t eat Livermush or Bologna either..man I couldn’t live without Livermush..I eat that almost every morning with a pop tart or a honey bun…I prefer Grape pop tarts,but it seems Kellogg’s has quit making them again..

Oldman I don’t want no relish or slaw anywhere near my Hot dog …why ruin a damn good Hot Dog..Union County baseball used to have some of the best..

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

mikey wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:53 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:
As nuts as SCHSL has made this realignment, we all need to relish (calm down...not the hot dog kind...I can see Slick, Penguin, Mikey, Colby, Dub, etc all hollering..."Don't forget the chili, onions and mustard!") being HS football fans. Between NIL $$ making college football a complete nightmare and the freakin' "Swifties" making the NFL a laughing stock...be proud of being a HS football fan....more proud if you are a DF Silver Fox fan, obviously...LOL .

Fear The Fox...
Guess you don’t eat Livermush or Bologna either..man I couldn’t live without Livermush..I eat that almost every morning with a pop tart or a honey bun…I prefer Grape pop tarts,but it seems Kellogg’s has quit making them again..

Oldman I don’t want no relish or slaw anywhere near my Hot dog …why ruin a damn good Hot Dog..Union County baseball used to have some of the best..

I love me some Livermush and bologna haha...That is good eatin...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

mikey wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

Yea I don’t eat those other
I’ve basically given up all pork and most meat
But not for the reasons above

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:08 pm
mikey wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

Yea I don’t eat those other
I’ve basically given up all pork and most meat
But not for the reasons above
I know you guys aren't shocked by this but hands down, my favorite food is hot dogs (and I grew up on a farm and saw what went into them)...lol more than steak or even a cheeseburger...and I love them any way chili, slaw, onions and mustard....NYC push cart style with onion sauce, kraut and brown mustard...Chicago style with kosher pickle, onions, sport peppers, celery salt, yellow mustard, tomato, sweet relish....I love them all...just like BBQ, which is your favorite...all of them...lol...BBQ and hot dogs I do not pick, I just eat...

Fear The Fox....

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

mikey wrote:
HOT DOG CAFE on 29 in Wellford, just before you get in to Lyman... great dogs and a great fried bologna sammich!

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--