Porter headed to Lauren’s

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Redraider66
Greenville Red Raiders

Porter headed to Lauren’s

Post by Redraider66 »

Pete yanity just reported our Head coach Greg Porter is leaving to go to Lauren’s. Sad day in the ville

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Re: Porter headed to Lauren’s

Post by 7timechamps »

Redraider66 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:38 pm
Pete yanity just reported our Head coach Greg Porter is leaving to go to Lauren’s. Sad day in the ville
Waiting for @eagle93 response to this :D
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

NHSTrojan
Northwestern Trojans

Post by NHSTrojan »

Looks like some apologies to the Moving the Chains guys are due. Your buddy who you spoke to directly parsed words or flat lied to you.

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

wow

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

We owe no one an apology for going to the source, and I will not give one. It's between me and that source. I won't change that policy. It has served me well in the past. Better than creating rumors.

Indian14
No Team Affiliation

Post by Indian14 »

Not just a rumor. It was the truth.

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

eagle93 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:31 pm
We owe no one an apology for going to the source, and I will not give one. It's between me and that source. I won't change that policy. It has served me well in the past. Better than creating rumors.
Something is wrong with you 😂 You still don’t understand that a sitting head coach is not privy to giving information like that to people even if they’re your friend.. Going to the source does nothing when the right thing for the source to do is not let it out.. Imagine it gets back to his team? You swore he’d never lie to you, I think he was just being smart and any coach would do the same. I never made a rumor whatsoever, I stand by my statement that someone in the program coaching there said he let the staff know and that there were people preparing to apply..
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Someone tell me what Lauren's offers that Greenville does not. This just does not make sense to me.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

eagle93 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:31 pm
loooool