My Policy of Going to The Source

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Re: My Policy of Going The Source

Post by No Fly Zone »

eagle93 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:02 pm
We've been aquainted since before he applied to Greenwood. It is what it is. Most you guys who are talking don't know me, and I definitely don't know you. Statechamp knows me and my character. Nothing to prove to anyone else here. It's just a message board.
What if I told you that I'm Greg Porter?

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

eagle93 wrote:
We've been aquainted since before he applied to Greenwood. It is what it is. Most you guys who are talking don't know me, and I definitely don't know you. Statechamp knows me and my character. Nothing to prove to anyone else here. It's just a message board.
I think they want a trophy or a atta boys or something for proving you wrong … :roll:

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:14 pm
eagle93 wrote:
What if I told you that I'm Greg Porter?
Why did you lie to those Greenwood fans?

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:48 am
Greenwood97 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 am
7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:07 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:21 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:48 pm
Imagine thinking a sitting head coach would tell anyone who’s not his wife he’s applying for another job… Get a grip on reality… You want to be the one to tell your team you’re leaving, not tell someone who’s gunna post it on an online message board 😂

My problem is not that you think going to the source is good. I had a source too. My problem is you truly believe he should’ve told you the truth
Or this person didn’t talk to Porter at all and is just full of it…
True
Porter and Eagle93 definitely had conversation but I think Porter couldn't be totally honest with Eagle93 because of the interview process. I think Porter didn't want anything interfering from him getting hired for the Laurens job. Outside people will mess you up these days.
Maybe so but if they have a relationship like that don’t you think it’s just n Eagle93 interest to keep that close to the best as well. If Porter sees that he’s talking in an open forum he won’t trust him in 4 years when he is taking over the Dutch Fork job because TK has a retiring.
Porter will not follow TK at DF

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Blister wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:31 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:48 am
Greenwood97 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 am
7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:07 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:21 pm
7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:48 pm
Imagine thinking a sitting head coach would tell anyone who’s not his wife he’s applying for another job… Get a grip on reality… You want to be the one to tell your team you’re leaving, not tell someone who’s gunna post it on an online message board 😂

My problem is not that you think going to the source is good. I had a source too. My problem is you truly believe he should’ve told you the truth
Or this person didn’t talk to Porter at all and is just full of it…
True
Porter and Eagle93 definitely had conversation but I think Porter couldn't be totally honest with Eagle93 because of the interview process. I think Porter didn't want anything interfering from him getting hired for the Laurens job. Outside people will mess you up these days.
Maybe so but if they have a relationship like that don’t you think it’s just n Eagle93 interest to keep that close to the best as well. If Porter sees that he’s talking in an open forum he won’t trust him in 4 years when he is taking over the Dutch Fork job because TK has a retiring.
Porter will not follow TK at DF
Relax Francis, it was a joke