My Policy of Going to The Source

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

My Policy of Going to The Source

Post by eagle93 »

That will always be my policy. It has served me well and has helped me to become successful in life. If the source lies to me, I know the change my views about the source and make choices accordingly. Integrity is all we have.
Last edited by eagle93 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Re: My Policy of Going The Source

Post by 7timechamps »

Imagine thinking a sitting head coach would tell anyone who’s not his wife he’s applying for another job… Get a grip on reality… You want to be the one to tell your team you’re leaving, not tell someone who’s gunna post it on an online message board 😂

My problem is not that you think going to the source is good. I had a source too. My problem is you truly believe he should’ve told you the truth
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:48 pm
Imagine thinking a sitting head coach would tell anyone who’s not his wife he’s applying for another job… Get a grip on reality… You want to be the one to tell your team you’re leaving, not tell someone who’s gunna post it on an online message board 😂

My problem is not that you think going to the source is good. I had a source too. My problem is you truly believe he should’ve told you the truth
Or this person didn’t talk to Porter at all and is just full of it…

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:21 pm
7timechamps wrote:

True
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

Greenwood97
Greenwood Eagles

Post by Greenwood97 »

7timechamps wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:07 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

True
Porter and Eagle93 definitely had conversation but I think Porter couldn't be totally honest with Eagle93 because of the interview process. I think Porter didn't want anything interfering from him getting hired for the Laurens job. Outside people will mess you up these days.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Greenwood97 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 am
7timechamps wrote:
No Fly Zone wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

True
Porter and Eagle93 definitely had conversation but I think Porter couldn't be totally honest with Eagle93 because of the interview process. I think Porter didn't want anything interfering from him getting hired for the Laurens job. Outside people will mess you up these days.
Maybe so but if they have a relationship like that don’t you think it’s just n Eagle93 interest to keep that close to the best as well. If Porter sees that he’s talking in an open forum he won’t trust him in 4 years when he is taking over the Dutch Fork job because TK has a retiring.

Greenwood97
Greenwood Eagles

Post by Greenwood97 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:48 am
Greenwood97 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
No Fly Zone wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

True
Maybe so but if they have a relationship like that don’t you think it’s just n Eagle93 interest to keep that close to the best as well. If Porter sees that he’s talking in an open forum he won’t trust him in 4 years when he is taking over the Dutch Fork job because TK has a retiring.
That makes perfect sense. Only thing is, I think Porter will land a college coaching job if he's successful at Laurens.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Greenwood97 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:52 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:48 am
Greenwood97 wrote:
7timechamps wrote:
No Fly Zone wrote:
7timechamps wrote:

True
That makes perfect sense. Only thing is, I think Porter will land a college coaching job if he's successful at Laurens.
I could definitely see him in a recruiting coordinator type of role.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

Greenwood97 wrote:
Why would Porter share anything with anyone that would immediately blab on an anonymous message board?

If you think coaches aren't peeping this site all the time, I've got a bridge to sell you.

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

We've been aquainted since before he applied to Greenwood. It is what it is. Most you guys who are talking don't know me, and I definitely don't know you. Statechamp knows me and my character. Nothing to prove to anyone else here. It's just a message board.