SCPrepTalk - 10th anniversary

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

SCPrepTalk - 10th anniversary

Post by SF Band dad »

This forum went live 11 years ago today, Saturday, Jan 26, 2013, at 1:14 pm. :D :ugeek:

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: SCPrepTalk - 10th anniversary

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:17 pm
This forum went live 11 years ago today, Saturday, Jan 26, 2013, at 1:14 pm. :D :ugeek:
Cool 8-)

Thanks for getting it started and your continued support! :mrgreen: :ugeek:

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Dang..11 yrs here..1/6 of my life..I need to think about that.. :?

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Sounds like some Skynet shit....
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:20 am
Like Nick Fury SHIELD shiznit....007 stuff.

Fear The Fox...

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:20 am
We're not quite ready to activate the self-awareness plug-in. But we are looking forward to the day when Turfnet can moderate the forum without human intervention. :ugeek:

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

wow. 11 years. is that when PFT crashed? can't believe it's been that long. glad you guys are keeping SC HS football talk alive!

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

TIM wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:38 am
wow. 11 years. is that when PFT crashed? can't believe it's been that long. glad you guys are keeping SC HS football talk alive!
I know what you mean TIM..miss a lot of those folks that posted there..we had some good times..these new folk ain’t the same as we where..getting together, getting to know each other…I broke bread, had good drink, most of time more than I should have looking back) with a lot of good people there. A few of those made the trek over,but most didn’t…

We fought tooth and nail on PFT .So bad, I guess they shut it down…but game day we had fun together..next year we ought to try to get having another epic get together..it builds good friendships you never believed would happen..NEVER ever did I think would be good friends with Byrnes #1 when I first started..I mean Never..none of them damn Byrnes folks except 74..I hated them..Thing about #1 he could bring it..imagine Oldman on steroids for those that weren’t there..boy could stir some dodo …and PFT was a free fall..out of control..but one tailgate was all it took…we still talked junk ,but in a friendly fun way..

This site is a lot more civil I’ll call it and I’m thankful for it…you don’t have to weed through the wars to get information…besides I’m to old for that kind of fun anymore..it would be fun to meet up with some the newer posters..Maybe next year.. 8-)

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Happy 10th Anniversary-11 Years to SCPrepTalk!!!! Thanks to SF Band dad for starting this Board and to EHSMeanGreen for taking it over. I love coming here to talk about High School Football and other Sports. This is one of the best High School Sports Boards around. I hope to see this Board get Bigger and Bigger. I would also love to see every School in the State represented one day. Everyone, please help spread the word about SCPrepTalk.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!