2024 Spartanburg Vikings Schedule

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: 2024 Spartanburg Vikings Schedule

Post by viking84 »

viking84 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:45 am
viking84 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:44 am
viking84 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:43 am
Greerfan1 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:45 pm
Spartanburg is still my pick to win 5A ( assuming they are not in the same division as Dutch Fork )
Spartanburg will always be my team no matter what but I think it’s gonna be Gaffney. It’s just that feeling ..could be wrong though. From what heard they will be very good..If what I heard about Vikings it ain’t looking too good..🤷🏾‍♂️

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

3rd String wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:04 pm
From what I hear from a Spartanburg Middle school coach, a Spartanburg Assistant has taken the Head Coaching job at the new Charter school Mountain View Prep and is taking most of Spartanburg players with him.
Grey Ramsey (Spartanburg OC) will be the HC at Mountain View Prep. He must be taken junior high players with him. I can't see any of Spartanburg's outstanding returning starters following him there. He was terrible as the OC last year. That was the worst offense i seen at the Burg in a loooooong time. Good luck to him but i don't see that happening.
"Spartan High"

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:09 am
Knotts owes Hodge a beatin' after that fluke last season. Whuppin sticks traveling up I-26.

Fear The Fox...
I told you to stop using that tarnished crystal ball. DF will not beat Spartanburg this year. 8-)
"Spartan High"

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:31 pm
3rd String wrote:
From what I hear from a Spartanburg Middle school coach, a Spartanburg Assistant has taken the Head Coaching job at the new Charter school Mountain View Prep and is taking most of Spartanburg players with him.
Grey Ramsey (Spartanburg OC) will be the HC at Mountain View Prep. He must be taken junior high players with him. I can't see any of Spartanburg's outstanding returning starters following him there. He was terrible as the OC last year. That was the worst offense i seen at the Burg in a loooooong time. Good luck to him but i don't see that happening.
Agree no one is going anywhere. I keep telling everyone this years team has a chance to be special.

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:58 pm
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:
Agree no one is going anywhere. I keep telling everyone this years team has a chance to be special.
Heard they moved TJ to running back..Not sure if it’s true though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:
Well this will be the third year in a row that the team was supposed to be special. Jeter and his crowd were supposed to be special until the got boat raced like a JV team by DF. Last year, Hodge even said he felt the same about that team as he did his great teams at Chapman. So here we go again.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Blister wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:24 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:
Well this will be the third year in a row that the team was supposed to be special. Jeter and his crowd were supposed to be special until the got boat raced like a JV team by DF. Last year, Hodge even said he felt the same about that team as he did his great teams at Chapman. So here we go again.
DF can send you guys photos of what practice looks like during the week of Thanksgiving. DF has about 8 or 9 starters returning on offense and 7 on defense with backups that had a lot of play time last season....looks promising, but regardless how DF starts....got a feeling we all know how they finish. Will send the Vikes photos of Thanksgiving week football practice this season.

Fear The Fox...

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 am
Blister wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:
DF can send you guys photos of what practice looks like during the week of Thanksgiving. DF has about 8 or 9 starters returning on offense and 7 on defense with backups that had a lot of play time last season....looks promising, but regardless how DF starts....got a feeling we all know how they finish. Will send the Vikes photos of Thanksgiving week football practice this season.

Fear The Fox...
I'm not gonna pick against TK and those Silver Foxes but depending on how the brackets work out and assuming Spartanburg goes with the larger schools I think they've got a great chance to win it in. ( Assuming DF goes with the smaller 5A schools )

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:57 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 am
Blister wrote:
Greerfan1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:

Fear The Fox...
I'm not gonna pick against TK and those Silver Foxes but depending on how the brackets work out and assuming Spartanburg goes with the larger schools I think they've got a great chance to win it in. ( Assuming DF goes with the smaller 5A schools )
I think several large schools would need to have awful records for DF to go large 5A for the playoffs but who knows. Will be just as fun either division. Just have to wait and see.

Fear The Fox...

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

viking84 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:42 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
3rd String wrote:
Heard they moved TJ to running back..Not sure if it’s true though 🤷🏾‍♂️
I personally think TJ is the better QB