2024 Dutch Fork Schedule

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Peacekeeper
No Team Affiliation

Re: 2024 Dutch Fork Schedule

Post by Peacekeeper »

Looks like DF and Daniel both have week 0 open,
Northwestern needs a week zero game

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Peacekeeper wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:30 pm
Dutch Fork
Gaffney
Now Northwestern
Let’s goooooooo!
Lol

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:32 pm
Peacekeeper wrote:
Dutch Fork
Gaffney
Now Northwestern
Let’s goooooooo!
Lol
Please Dub, after the Lions tote that butt-whuppin' don't go radio listen silence again for a year like Powdersville...the Beaufort fans missed you....Rooster is probably checking with Walhalla, West-Oak, Crescent, and Pendleton ...you know, old rivals. Habit.

Like JB says about DF, "Everyone wants to see what the hype is about the Silver Foxes...until the end of the first quarter and they realize it ain't hype." His words, not mine. ha.

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:40 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Peacekeeper wrote:
Dutch Fork
Gaffney
Now Northwestern
Let’s goooooooo!
Lol
Please Dub, after the Lions tote that butt-whuppin' don't go radio listen silence again for a year like Powdersville...the Beaufort fans missed you....Rooster is probably checking with Walhalla, West-Oak, Crescent, and Pendleton ...you know, old rivals. Habit.

Like JB says about DF, "Everyone wants to see what the hype is about the Silver Foxes...until the end of the first quarter and they realize it ain't hype." His words, not mine. ha.

Fear The Fox...
...and I spent dang near a year on here defending you, Dub...you owe me!
Now just how stoutly I defended you on here may be subject to opinion...but I did...some...haha.

Fear The Fox..

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Peacekeeper wrote:
Dutch Fork
Gaffney
Now Northwestern
Let’s goooooooo!
Lol

Fear The Fox...
Now just how stoutly I defended you on here may be subject to opinion...but I did...some...haha.

Fear The Fox..
First off I didn’t mention Gaffney or Dutch fork or northwestern at all.
But Mickey , Peacemaker, and yourself all mentioned Daniel.
I just pointed that out and again it’s somehow on ME.
Sure whatever floats your boat.
I don’t need defending from anyone. I’m here they can say whatever it is they need to say. Just keep talking about the mighty lions .

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:28 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
mikey wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:14 am
Looks like DF and Daniel both have week 0 open..why don’t you give each other a call…maybe that bromance y’all have for each other here on the board will grow.. :o :lol:
HA! Waiting on Fruster the Rooster! I suspect DF is trying to finalize their ongoing Charlotte area game from the past few years but this season, I think DF is just going to be like the Nature Boy...."you might not be the first, but you can dang sure be ...next"
Cooking with gas...
The Six Mile contingent wouldn't speak to me for a year after that game...haha.

Fear The Fox...
Wow Dutch Fork and Gaffney . Two of the big boys coming for little ole Daniel. Guess they got the whole state nervous.
The boys is Columbia blue and Gold will keep winning and y’all just keep on hating. LOL
You know your on top when everyone else is talking about ya.
You the one always whining about cant get anyone to play you..give em a call..all they can do is say no..nobody came at little ole Daniel..Don’t flatter yourself.. :lol:

Peacekeeper
No Team Affiliation

Post by Peacekeeper »

Ddub please, I thought you were looking for a week zero game. So is northwestern, just saying.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:30 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Peacekeeper wrote:
Dutch Fork
Gaffney
Now Northwestern
Let’s goooooooo!
Lol

Fear The Fox...

Fear The Fox..
First off I didn’t mention Gaffney or Dutch fork or northwestern at all.
But Mickey , Peacemaker, and yourself all mentioned Daniel.
I just pointed that out and again it’s somehow on ME.
Sure whatever floats your boat.
I don’t need defending from anyone. I’m here they can say whatever it is they need to say. Just keep talking about the mighty lions .
And I will keep on defending you, Dub! Warriors...true warriors...always defend the weak and feeble minded. No matter how much you naysay and reject my help understanding Penguin, Colby and Mikey when they use big complex words and complete sentences....I'm here for you, Dub...kinda.

Fear The Fox...

NHSTrojan
Northwestern Trojans

Post by NHSTrojan »

Cool your jets folks. Northwestern has a week zero game scheduled. Opponent just hasn’t been announced. A press conference is pending. Then the final schedule will be public. The press conference is not Northwesters creation. The opponent is excited about starting the year 0-1.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

mikey wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:37 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:28 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
mikey wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:14 am
Looks like DF and Daniel both have week 0 open..why don’t you give each other a call…maybe that bromance y’all have for each other here on the board will grow.. :o :lol:
HA! Waiting on Fruster the Rooster! I suspect DF is trying to finalize their ongoing Charlotte area game from the past few years but this season, I think DF is just going to be like the Nature Boy...."you might not be the first, but you can dang sure be ...next"
Cooking with gas...
The Six Mile contingent wouldn't speak to me for a year after that game...haha.

Fear The Fox...
Wow Dutch Fork and Gaffney . Two of the big boys coming for little ole Daniel. Guess they got the whole state nervous.
The boys is Columbia blue and Gold will keep winning and y’all just keep on hating. LOL
You know your on top when everyone else is talking about ya.
You the one always whining about cant get anyone to play you..give em a call..all they can do is say no..nobody came at little ole Daniel..Don’t flatter yourself.. :lol:
It’s not whining if it’s a fact. Daniel has had a problem getting non region games for 4 plus years. It’s amazing how that happens when a team is kicking everyone’s teeth in.
And I don’t have to flatter myself that’s all of y’all’s job.