2024 Dutch Fork Schedule

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: 2024 Dutch Fork Schedule

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Thought the Silver Foxes might get an invitation to the Bank of America games in Charlotte, but that looks like a no-go. Saw this on the NC site.

On Aug 22 at Bank of America Stadium will feature 2 games
4pm Myers Park vs Independence
8pm Weddington vs Providence Day

DF has had to go with 8 or 9 regular season games before, even in a non-Covid year. Just have to wait and see.

Fear The Fox...

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:04 am
Thought the Silver Foxes might get an invitation to the Bank of America games in Charlotte, but that looks like a no-go. Saw this on the NC site.

DF has had to go with 8 or 9 regular season games before, even in a non-Covid year. Just have to wait and see.

Fear The Fox...
There a pretty good team from Pickens Co that did have week 0 open…tell your boy Tommy to give em a call.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

mikey wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:01 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...
There a pretty good team from Pickens Co that did have week 0 open…tell your boy Tommy to give em a call.
DF doesn't want "pretty good" ....They need great. Games like that have the Silver Foxes losing to Powdersville and claiming it's the refs fault. Not a good look for DF.
What's the Injuns doing week 0? The search goes on...lol

Fear The

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:21 am
mikey wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

P
DF doesn't want "pretty good" ....They need great. Games like that have the Silver Foxes losing to Powdersville and claiming it's the refs fault. Not a good look for DF.

Fear The
Crest..

Nah…the bad look is both of you whining about being not able to find a game, when both are open the same week.. :roll: seems to me neither wants any of the other.. :lol: :lol:

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

mikey wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:14 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
mikey wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

P

Fear The
Crest..

Nah…the bad look is both of you whining about being not able to find a game, when both are open the same week.. :roll: seems to me neither wants any of the other.. :lol: :lol:
HA!!....Injuns know the truth. I think DF has a game...big game...just have to wait and see. Trying to sort out if it's home or on the road. I'm thinking it is on the road but maybe they can swing it for Ballentine.

I'm sure Fruster the Rooster has found West-Oak, or Pendleton without a game...Rosman NC may need a game. He's good at that.

Fear The Fox...

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:22 pm
mikey wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:14 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
mikey wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

P

Fear The
Crest..

HA!!....Injuns know the truth. I think DF has a game...big game...just have to wait and see. Trying to sort out if it's home or on the road. I'm thinking it is on the road but maybe they can swing it for Ballentine.

I'm sure Fruster the Rooster has found West-Oak, or Pendleton without a game...Rosman NC may need a game. He's good at that.

Fear The Fox...
On a side note it looks like Northwestern will open the season with Hough (NC), should be a fun matchup!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Chargerbacker wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:07 am
I don't think you realize. Crest played the great daniel lions to a draw. With half our offense missing. We will finish our home and home with gaffney this year. Give coach a call. I guarantee. He would love to play daniel. Bet you won't leave the game going meh.
14-7 is a draw by North Carolina math . Ok
You think y’all were the only tea missing people or trying out people in new spots. Our qb had never started a game. LOL. As far as Sosebee goes Daniel beat him at Greenville
Beat him at Hendersonville beat him at crest even though you think losing by 7 is a draw. So maybe Daniel will call him up and... wait what’s that ? He did what?
Bwahahahahahahahhaha

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:15 pm
Chargerbacker wrote:
I don't think you realize. Crest played the great daniel lions to a draw. With half our offense missing. We will finish our home and home with gaffney this year. Give coach a call. I guarantee. He would love to play daniel. Bet you won't leave the game going meh.
You think y’all were the only tea missing people or trying out people in new spots. Our qb had never started a game. LOL. As far as Sosebee goes Daniel beat him at Greenville
Beat him at Hendersonville beat him at crest even though you think losing by 7 is a draw. So maybe Daniel will call him up and... wait what’s that ? He did what?
Bwahahahahahahahhaha
I want DF, Gaffney, Hanna, Daniel, Byrnes, Spartanburg, Westside...someone to get on Rabun Gap's schedule....GA team parading as a NC team. Similar to Augusta Christian playing in SCISA...so SC is guilty too. RG split with Providence, so they are a good team. I think most had Weddington as the #1 team in NC last season: Weddington, RG, Providence, Grimsley, Butler were the final Top 5 in NC. Grimsley was the season long #1 until Weddington tuned them up. I hope we get Weddington again- have to wait and see. But a game with RG would be interesting for sure. North Georgia Hillbilly Football Factory.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Chargerbacker wrote:
Bwahahahahahahahhaha
I want DF, Gaffney, Hanna, Daniel, Byrnes, Spartanburg, Westside...someone to get on Rabun Gap's schedule....GA team parading as a NC team. Similar to Augusta Christian playing in SCISA...so SC is guilty too. RG split with Providence, so they are a good team. I think most had Weddington as the #1 team in NC last season: Weddington, RG, Providence, Grimsley, Butler were the final Top 5 in NC. Grimsley was the season long #1 until Weddington tuned them up. I hope we get Weddington again- have to wait and see. But a game with RG would be interesting for sure. North Georgia Hillbilly Football Factory.

Fear The Fox...
Daniel was scheduled to play at Rabun in the 2020 season . Then some covid thing happened on their end and that never transpired.
For some reason the two teams never rescheduled. The 2021 year rabun did play Saluda and Pickens.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:45 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Chargerbacker wrote:
Bwahahahahahahahhaha

Fear The Fox...
Daniel was scheduled to play at Rabun in the 2020 season . Then some covid thing happened on their end and that never transpired.
For some reason the two teams never rescheduled. The 2021 year rabun did play Saluda and Pickens.
I'm thinking the private school, Rabun Gap-Nacoochee. I knew Pickens played the public school, Rabun County. I think Rabun Gap plays in one of those NC private christian school leagues with Christ School, Charlotte Christian, Providence Day... some good teams. Rabub Gap Nacoochee played Baylor (TN private school power), and Valor Christian (Colorado power where Christian McCaffrey played high school ball) last season. I think some of our SC teams should get on their schedule. Beatable...Providence beat them and NW almost beat Providence Day...be a good test.

Fear The Fox...