Westside Football Championships

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Westside Football Championships

Post by Ddub14 »

RamFan wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:54 pm
96fanatic wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:32 pm
The best football player ever at Westside
was George Webster 1963 grad.
played at Michigan State .played 10
years in the pros. passed away in 2007.

Can not leave out Shaun Ellis
Perez Mattison is the best player I ever saw at westside.
And that includes Shaun Ellis. Who was also great.

icoachfb53
No Team Affiliation

Post by icoachfb53 »

The list is VERY ACCURATE. Those were before segregation. So please do NOT show your stupidity.

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

icoachfb53 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:16 pm
The list is VERY ACCURATE. Those were before segregation. So please do NOT show your stupidity.
Thanks for backing me up

Folks can be so ignorant and jealous of a little success.

Stooping so low as to make fun of banners hanging in a school showing championships

Ridiculous

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:35 pm
icoachfb53 wrote:
Thanks for backing me up

Stooping so low as to make fun of banners hanging in a school showing championships

Ridiculous

Dude nobody is making fun.. It was a simple question.. I have always read the list of championships and had a general working knowledge of programs with 5 + championships and just was unaware.. So I asked the question..

Trust me nobody on this side of 76 is jealous of your state title.. If anything, more power to you! The more good football in the upstate the better
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

7timechamps wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:54 am
RamFan wrote:
icoachfb53 wrote:
Thanks for backing me up

Ridiculous

Dude nobody is making fun.. It was a simple question.. I have always read the list of championships and had a general working knowledge of programs with 5 + championships and just was unaware.. So I asked the question..

Trust me nobody on this side of 76 is jealous of your state title.. If anything, more power to you! The more good football in the upstate the better
Go ahead and change your name to 11 time

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:00 pm
7timechamps wrote:
RamFan wrote:
icoachfb53 wrote:
Thanks for backing me up

Ridiculous

OK then...but you got take Six Mile's record too...hang all those "L's" on your total...
fun fact...Pickens and Central both won state titles the same year...1952. Six Mile...did not...ha.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:01 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:00 pm
7timechamps wrote:
RamFan wrote:
icoachfb53 wrote:
Thanks for backing me up

Ridiculous

OK then...but you got take Six Mile's record too...hang all those "L's" on your total...
fun fact...Pickens and Central both won state titles the same year...1952. Six Mile...did not...ha.

Fear The Fox...
No problem
3 state titles for a handful of losses
That’s a good trade

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

Belvedere wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:14 pm
My gosh, that banner looks like a 6th grader at Robert Anderson made it using ClipArt.

I call this making fun of a banner listing state championships , do not care who you are

Belvedere
No Team Affiliation

Post by Belvedere »

You’d think they’d show pride in how they celebrate all these championships, but no, it’s about as ugly as the We Love Our Sponsors billboard in front of the high school. Exactly on brand for Wes-siiide Sakerlina. Just calling a spade a spade.

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

Belvedere wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:43 pm
You’d think they’d show pride in how they celebrate all these championships, but no, it’s about as ugly as the We Love Our Sponsors billboard in front of the high school. Exactly on brand for Wes-siiide Sakerlina. Just calling a spade a spade.
Billboard raises close to $75K per year for all WHS sports

Buddy you just a POS is all I can say