Westside Football Championships

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
icoachfb53
No Team Affiliation

Re: Westside Football Championships

Post by icoachfb53 »

Westside is likable again, Scott Earley is gone.
:lol:

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Westside Football Championships

Post by DFOLDMAN »

7timechamps wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:54 am
RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:35 pm
icoachfb53 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:16 pm
The list is VERY ACCURATE. Those were before segregation. So please do NOT show your stupidity.
Thanks for backing me up

Folks can be so ignorant and jealous of a little success.

Stooping so low as to make fun of banners hanging in a school showing championships

Ridiculous

Dude nobody is making fun.. It was a simple question.. I have always read the list of championships and had a general working knowledge of programs with 5 + championships and just was unaware.. So I asked the question..

Trust me nobody on this side of 76 is jealous of your state title.. If anything, more power to you! The more good football in the upstate the better
I guess titles...in both leagues...before full integration are subject to interpretation. In 1952 for example, were the best players and teams, in the state in both classifications, in Pickens County...probably not. After integration and moving forward in the South, I think championships at least mean more and hold more relevance in society as a whole. Not ignorance or jealously, just looking at the entirety of full competition.

Alas, I digress....the other teams are all terrible...nothing counts before TK showed up in SC at Dutch Fork...losers. lol

Fear The Fox...