10 pm is reserved for u every night son.miss u

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

10 pm is reserved for u every night son.miss u

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I wish you could be here Sean but I tried to everything to hold you here a little longer. I was talking to a friend today and she expressed that she believed that every person has an allotted time and when the spirit decides it’s time to leave, u got to go, I have troubles with religion but maybe so and for some reason my time is still needed here on mother earth and my son has accomplished his purpose. I think that every night around 10, I used this time for you, to express my thoughts, cheer, and share my journey with all that would pull a chair and listen and wipe my tears and fears for you. There were times when I felt we were so close to holding it back for a much longer time and others were simply hopeless? Another thing she shared with me is she did not know you, Sean but because I opened up my soul of your fight, thousands of people, knew your valor and I should be proud of the good fight. I gave all of my every available energy to you and your want to not leave. I remember when you decided to move from Atlanta back here, couldn’t figure out why after many years there, but was absolutely the move needed, how hard these 37 months would have been if you still lived in Atlanta. We totally spent a the most important times with you, my sister at your funeral, said how would any of us act, if the doctor told us, we had 18 months to live, how would we act. You immediately started moving duties and things into your wives’ responsibilities and that is so hard when you did it all, you always thought of the time line and making things for her easier, you are my superstar, you had a goal and was always giving and loving. You meant you would always have a good job and your mind, not sure where it came from but it was so brilliant till brain cancer robbed it. What is ironic that you would decide to go on ground hog’s day and I remember when your mamas’ sister passed on July the 4th, now you reserved ground hogs day for me to remember you sweet Sean, I still don’t know how this will end for me will play out, but 10 pm will always be reserved for you, Mr Sean. Love you, miss I love you Daddy.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: 10 pm is reserved for u every night son.miss u

Post by Penguin »

My broken heart and my broken spirit ache for you. Hopefully the 2 of us can help each other heal. Our conversation the other day was helpful. Stay strong, but take the time to greive. Love you, man.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: 10 pm is reserved for u every night son.miss u

Post by CITYSLICKER »

hopefully
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING