Union County Coaching Staff

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Pigskin Poet
No Team Affiliation

Union County Coaching Staff

Post by Pigskin Poet »

Anyone know about any of these assistants new coach Quinnon Isom brought with him? Joshua Abrams, Tre Harbison III, Jared Davis, Carlos Wray. Seem to have pretty good credentials.

The Answer
No Team Affiliation

Re: Union County Coaching Staff

Post by The Answer »

Never heard of any of them....what are their credentials? Union needs some good coaches...big rebuild needed....

HoodRoad
Powdersville Patriots

Post by HoodRoad »

The Answer wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:01 pm
Never heard of any of them....what are their credentials? Union needs some good coaches...big rebuild needed....
Isom is a good coach. Not sure about the others other than Abrams. He coached at Wren with Isom. His son was a DE at Wren but transferred to Greenville. I assume he transferred because his dad was fired for touching an opposing player during a game. Idk the details but there was a play that ended up finishing out of bounds, words were exchanged and Abrams allegedly pushed or hit the kid so he had to be let go. Other than that all I can tell you is he was known as the coach that played Canadian football and was on the Packers squad at some point. That doesn't speak to his coaching ability but he did succeed as a college player enough to sign a free agent contract and then to play in Canada. I'm sure that type of background is helpful in some way.

preacherman
No Team Affiliation

Post by preacherman »

I'm just trying to figure out how many Assistant Head Coaches can be on one staff?

Pigskin Poet
No Team Affiliation

Post by Pigskin Poet »

preacherman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:34 pm
I'm just trying to figure out how many Assistant Head Coaches can be on one staff?
Or Co-Offensive and Co-Defensive Coordinators.