Dorman Football 2024

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Dorman Football 2024

Post by Ddub14 »

Pigskin Poet wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:46 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:35 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:22 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:46 am
Greerfan1 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:02 pm
SCFootballWatcher wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:18 pm
People are not talking about the impressive offseason the Dorman Cavaliers having this season.

They hired some good coaches this off season with a new OC Romero from Wofford, they've brought in R. Mooney who was a head coach in the lower state the past few seasons.

This team will get tested early as they travel to Grayson this season? What are expectations of the season for 2nd year coach Morris?

The expectations should always be win the region at Dorman, I for one thought Dorman was substantially better than their record last season indicated.

I don't think this is a state title team for them but assuming all the talented underclassmen stayed ( I have not heard of any leaving ) I could see them making a decent playoff run.
No, they were not better than their record. If they lost to River Bluff, they were not a very good team. RB was awful last season.

Fear The Fox...
The region 2 bubble effect. Leta talk all our teams up to one another only to watch them all fail again. That whole group think they are living in the 90s and early 2000s . It’s about to get worse once Mountain View prep starts taking all their best players. As far as Dorman is concerned when a school as the numbers advantage that they have , there’s no reason not to be in the conversation every year. I would go even farther and say they have underachieved in football for their entire history of a program.
Cousin Dub.....Mountain View Prep is in Spartanburg, correct? Sounds like another Oceanside or Gray... "preparatory"... preparing to pilfer some ball players I suspect. Mountain View may be pretty good right out of the gate...who knows.

Fear The Fox...
Correct on MVP. They are getting the QB from Greenville High.
Called It!