Whistleblower Initiative

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
StallGridironGang24
No Team Affiliation

Whistleblower Initiative

Post by StallGridironGang24 »

It was brought to my attention that there's a lowcountry whistleblower that has outed some upstate schools breaking rules and participating in 7 on 7 activity. Not sure all the details (I'm no whistleblower myself), but the person I was told it is is a GREAT coach and even better MAN!! He wouldn't out anyone unless it was worth his time. Does anyone have any information on who these teams are? Things could get interesting in the coming days.
#RuleWithAStillFist

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Whistleblower Initiative

Post by Justafan »

Saw on fb Byrnes and maybe Spartanburg. If I see it I'll copy and link.
I see the general aggravation of it.several other states have more lax rules for offseason.maybe sc should follow suit .get some line work/team work in the mix.
I believe it's a loophole 7 on7 league private team not school affiliated just thr schools players are all on one team.not sure how that works.

StallGridironGang24
No Team Affiliation

Thanks JustAFan, I hope those teams get a firm talking to by the SCHSL. Also, I hope this WhistleBlower guy keeps the pressure on them, he’s a great man for his effort.
#RuleWithAStillFist

AngryMax
No Team Affiliation

Post by AngryMax »

Laurens was one of the teams.

Football Maniac
No Team Affiliation

Post by Football Maniac »

It has always been said, “The further you get from Columbia, the more the rules will be broken.”

StallGridironGang24
No Team Affiliation

My paw always said “If a pig can get in the house, he’s gonna come on in”. He was a good man and knew a thing about breaking rules.
#RuleWithAStillFist

StallGridironGang24
No Team Affiliation

Spoke with the whistleblower himself earlier this morning, and it has been confirmed that Spartanburg, Byrnes, and Laurens were involved in a 7 on 7 last Sunday afternoon on the campus of Byrnes High. I have seen photos and video of the competition, and there were coaches on the field with players during the event. I’m no whistleblower, but there’s a lot of evidence out that will put those three schools into question for possibly breaking rules. Will be interesting to see how the SCHSL handles this.
#RuleWithAStillFist

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

StallGridironGang24 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:48 am
Spoke with the whistleblower himself earlier this morning, and it has been confirmed that Spartanburg, Byrnes, and Laurens were involved in a 7 on 7 last Sunday afternoon on the campus of Byrnes High. I have seen photos and video of the competition, and there were coaches on the field with players during the event. I’m no whistleblower, but there’s a lot of evidence out that will put those three schools into question for possibly breaking rules. Will be interesting to see how the SCHSL handles this.
Was on Facebook but was pulled or deleted or I can't find it.
Guess the heat is on.

StallGridironGang24
No Team Affiliation

Interesting!!! Why remove video or pictures if no rules have been broken?
#RuleWithAStillFist

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Football Maniac wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:53 am
It has always been said, “The further you get from Columbia, the more the rules will be broken.”
Never heard this expression. But yea Columbia the center of virtuous activity. Nothing corrupt ever happens there. LOL