Greenville QB

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Pigskin Poet
No Team Affiliation

Greenville QB

Post by Pigskin Poet »

Heard the Greenville QB was going to Mountainview Prep next year. Can anyone confirm?

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Re: Greenville QB

Post by Greerfan1 »

Pigskin Poet wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 pm
Heard the Greenville QB was going to Mountainview Prep next year. Can anyone confirm?
According to his Twitter he is

https://twitter.com/brysondrummond1

Pigskin Poet
No Team Affiliation

Post by Pigskin Poet »

MVP could assemble an all-star team for next year because as a first year school anyone who transfers there will be immediately eligible.

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Pigskin Poet wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:17 pm
MVP could assemble an all-star team for next year because as a first year school anyone who transfers there will be immediately eligible.
Yep it's unfortunate but true

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

One coach has a lot of connections with the Gville county schools

As mentioned it could be a 1 and done super class, so....

The biggest impact on the publics will be on the gathering of the underclass/back up depth..... the starters in the area ain't going nowhere unless they are just pissy about their coaches/situation..... the back ups, a bit more so

There could be some that might be enticed from Gaffney b/c of Miller & Smiley moving on but most Gaffney kids want to wear the black and gold...... so not really

There could be some S'burg kids follow those coaches, but again most want to wear that gold helmet...... so no

There could be Dorman kids up and leave with all the commotion that has been there in the last couple of years, but again most want to run down that hill..... and that is a LONG drive

There have been several that have left the Lyman/Wellford/Tucapau/Duncan/Startex but I'm guessing those are already gone and not moving again.

Boiling Springs is a high growth area that might not have a lot of faithful that are willing to leave at a drop of the hat..... so maybe??

That leaves your Chesnee, Chapman, Landrum, some others charters/privates, and...... who??

Is a 4 day week a draw? Are taking classes from a laptop a draw?

Who knows, we all have to remind ourselves that half the world has a double digit IQ.

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:26 pm
Pigskin Poet wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:17 pm
Yep it's unfortunate but true
Yeah we'll be fine the kid that was behind him last year is better anyways he is a dual threat he's the son of Furman All American Will Bouton

Footballmaniac
No Team Affiliation

Post by Footballmaniac »

bringthewood wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 pm
One coach has a lot of connections with the Gville county schools

As mentioned it could be a 1 and done super class, so....

The biggest impact on the publics will be on the gathering of the underclass/back up depth..... the starters in the area ain't going nowhere unless they are just pissy about their coaches/situation..... the back ups, a bit more so

There could be some that might be enticed from Gaffney b/c of Miller & Smiley moving on but most Gaffney kids want to wear the black and gold...... so not really

There could be some S'burg kids follow those coaches, but again most want to wear that gold helmet...... so no

There could be Dorman kids up and leave with all the commotion that has been there in the last couple of years, but again most want to run down that hill..... and that is a LONG drive

There have been several that have left the Lyman/Wellford/Tucapau/Duncan/Startex but I'm guessing those are already gone and not moving again.

Boiling Springs is a high growth area that might not have a lot of faithful that are willing to leave at a drop of the hat..... so maybe??

That leaves your Chesnee, Chapman, Landrum, some others charters/privates, and...... who??

Is a 4 day week a draw? Are taking classes from a laptop a draw?

Who knows, we all have to remind ourselves that half the world has a double digit IQ.

Where is smiley going?

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Pigskin Poet wrote:
I don’t think it was but a few short days ago ole ddub here said on another post that when Mountain View prep starts getting into everyone’s pocket that then all this mess would come to a head.
That being said this is addition by subtraction IMO . I won’t say why because he’s still a minor. But Greenville will be OK qb wise.

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:08 pm
Pigskin Poet wrote:
I don’t think it was but a few short days ago ole ddub here said on another post that when Mountain View prep starts getting into everyone’s pocket that then all this mess would come to a head.
That being said this is addition by subtraction IMO . I won’t say why because he’s still a minor. But Greenville will be OK qb wise.
Yeah we'll be fine I mean he was up and down me personally I thought Banks Bouton was a better QB than Bryson but Bryson was Porter's guy even after all the ints and bad decision making smh but we'll be fine Banks is a better passer and he got wheels once Coach Jaybo work with him he'll get even better. GO RED RAIDERS

Cover Three
No Team Affiliation

Post by Cover Three »

Hopefully the schools in the upstate, where they can, will freeze Mountain View out. That is what the schools around York County did when Legion cranked up their football program. And it worked as Legion dropped their football program