Rumor going around

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Re: Rumor going around

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

coachinggrapevine wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 pm
Why do my posts always go off the rails? I barely post!

Anyways, Georgetown confirmed last night Bradley is stepping down. Not sure why anybody would hire him with how much he bounces around.
Any program that hires him is foolish. He runs every program he lands at into the ground.
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

coachinggrapevine
No Team Affiliation

Post by coachinggrapevine »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:16 pm
coachinggrapevine wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 pm
Why do my posts always go off the rails? I barely post!

Anyways, Georgetown confirmed last night Bradley is stepping down. Not sure why anybody would hire him with how much he bounces around.
Any program that hires him is foolish. He runs every program he lands at into the ground.
He left Georgetown in a great position his first time there. Cribb took over and had success. Went straight downhill after that

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

WShornets69 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:32 am
bringthewood wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:37 pm
WShornets69 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:32 am
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 pm
Deputy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:20 pm

And when we win a title in the next two years remember you said this. You have NO IDEA the talent we have coming through right now. They were only freshmen and sophomores last year. And a junior QB who passed for 2,600 yards. But truth is we always had talent and Adams wasted it badly.
As previously stated, we have all heard that dribble from you many years previously. Then when they get smacked down you mysteriously vanish from the forum. The same will happen this year.
Who, exactly, do you think is going to be better than us in upperstate 3A outside of BHP who returns everyone. I grant they should be the favorites. Outside of them nobody will be as talented as Woodruff. Hold onto your thoughts.
Lets be real here Legend...... 4-7 this past season. Scraped by a trash Emerald team, beat two JV teams in Fountain Inn and union county and on top of that you got smack around by Chester and Clinton which are 2A schools as of now. Y'all need to fire that goober weight coach you got and find somebody that makes those "studs" actually strong. He's on twitter all the time talking crazy if spent his time putting in the work that he puts in on twitter y'all would be massive. I have no doubt Andrew Webbs rebels would bend y'all over and put the belt to the wolverines. I know ware shoals ain't no good but I am not on here spewing non sense about us beating Abbeville.
whoa, whoa, whoa....

you're hacking on someone you don't know for posting on social media?
Get off twitter and put in that work.
Again, what do you know about the guy other than he posts on social media?

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

WShornets69 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:28 am
But Legend……..when he was at Woodruff all you talked about in here was their impending greatness, not to mention that every QB coming through was no doubt a D1 recruit. And in truth Woodruff is only ever going to be so good. It ain’t the 70’s anymore.
And when we win a title in the next two years remember you said this. You have NO IDEA the talent we have coming through right now. They were only freshmen and sophomores last year. And a junior QB who passed for 2,600 yards. But truth is we always had talent and Adams wasted it badly.
As previously stated, we have all heard that dribble from you many years previously. Then when they get smacked down you mysteriously vanish from the forum. The same will happen this year.
Who, exactly, do you think is going to be better than us in upperstate 3A outside of BHP who returns everyone. I grant they should be the favorites. Outside of them nobody will be as talented as Woodruff. Hold onto your thoughts.
Lets be real here Legend...... 4-7 this past season. Scraped by a trash Emerald team, beat two JV teams in Fountain Inn and union county and on top of that you got smack around by Chester and Clinton which are 2A schools as of now. Y'all need to fire that goober weight coach you got and find somebody that makes those "studs" actually strong. He's on twitter all the time talking crazy if spent his time putting in the work that he puts in on twitter y'all would be massive. I have no doubt Andrew Webbs rebels would bend y'all over and put the belt to the wolverines. I know ware shoals ain't no good but I am not on here spewing non sense about us beating Abbeville.
Maybe you find the content, or amount, of his posts on social media annoying for whatever reason. That’s fine. Just block his posts.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
But Legend……..when he was at Woodruff all you talked about in here was their impending greatness, not to mention that every QB coming through was no doubt a D1 recruit. And in truth Woodruff is only ever going to be so good. It ain’t the 70’s anymore.
Oh boy where to begin
Bhp will win 3a
Go ahead and put their name on the trophy
Powdersville Chapman Broome all will be better
But so will Christ church st joes and Southside Christian.
That third team finished 3rd in their conference last year and I watched them drag woodruff up and down the field at the Byrnes jamboree last year. If SSC qb doesn’t make 3 bad throws that game isn’t even close.

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

WShornets69 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
100%

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

Ddub14 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Oh boy where to begin
Bhp will win 3a
That third team finished 3rd in their conference last year and I watched them drag woodruff up and down the field at the Byrnes jamboree last year. If SSC qb doesn’t make 3 bad throws that game isn’t even close.
wait a sec, you mean woodruff didn't drag everyone up and down the field last season and get robbed in the 7 losses like i heard????? :lol:

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

TIM wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:30 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Oh boy where to begin
Bhp will win 3a
wait a sec, you mean woodruff didn't drag everyone up and down the field last season and get robbed in the 7 losses like i heard????? :lol:
The score was closer than the game . Only because ssc qb threw 3 ints in the woodruff red zone and they were all bad throws. Back across the middle of the field on 2 of them.
Remember they were 1a last year. Jumping two classifications along with st Joe’s and Christ church.
For what’s it worth that st Joe’s team beat Seneca 24-0 last year . That same Seneca team had Broome beat in the first round last year but choked. The same Broome team that smoked the wolverines.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Just going to leave this here. But ya'll are bagging on a team that was literally ALL sophomores with a freshman RB and a small handful of juniors. Only 5 senior starters. But according to ya'll young teams playing a brutal schedule cannot get better. Or they can But only young players at Woodruff cannot get better. Give me a break. That is the last I will say. We will let everyone find out themselves when the season gets here.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240329-183729_Facebook.jpg
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines