Rumor going around

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Re: Rumor going around

Post by TIM »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:20 pm
Deputy wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:28 am
But Legend……..when he was at Woodruff all you talked about in here was their impending greatness, not to mention that every QB coming through was no doubt a D1 recruit. And in truth Woodruff is only ever going to be so good. It ain’t the 70’s anymore.
And when we win a title in the next two years remember you said this. You have NO IDEA the talent we have coming through right now. They were only freshmen and sophomores last year. And a junior QB who passed for 2,600 yards. But truth is we always had talent and Adams wasted it badly.
and with all that talent, yall backed out of playing lil ole Strom Thurmond this season after making a few calls and finding out the rebs will be decent. :shock:

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

TIM wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
But Legend……..when he was at Woodruff all you talked about in here was their impending greatness, not to mention that every QB coming through was no doubt a D1 recruit. And in truth Woodruff is only ever going to be so good. It ain’t the 70’s anymore.
And when we win a title in the next two years remember you said this. You have NO IDEA the talent we have coming through right now. They were only freshmen and sophomores last year. And a junior QB who passed for 2,600 yards. But truth is we always had talent and Adams wasted it badly.
and with all that talent, yall backed out of playing lil ole Strom Thurmond this season after making a few calls and finding out the rebs will be decent. :shock:
That's the other way around bro! We had it signed sealed and delivered and ya'll decided Lincoln County was more your style because we would have smoked ya'll! :lol:
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
As previously stated, we have all heard that dribble from you many years previously. Then when they get smacked down you mysteriously vanish from the forum. The same will happen this year.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Deputy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
As previously stated, we have all heard that dribble from you many years previously. Then when they get smacked down you mysteriously vanish from the forum. The same will happen this year.
Who, exactly, do you think is going to be better than us in upperstate 3A outside of BHP who returns everyone. I grant they should be the favorites. Outside of them nobody will be as talented as Woodruff. Hold onto your thoughts.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Aight legend it’s time to put up or shut up let’s make a wager if you’re so confident. I don’t think woodruff will be top 3 in their region at the end of the year let alone make it to the playoffs but they could possibly make it but get bounced really quickly like every other year

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

racincowboy02 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am
Aight legend it’s time to put up or shut up let’s make a wager if you’re so confident. I don’t think woodruff will be top 3 in their region at the end of the year let alone make it to the playoffs but they could possibly make it but get bounced really quickly like every other year
Are you literally saying you do not think we will make the playoffs? Haha!! Exactly how much money do you want to lose? $100 on the table right now that we finish top 2 in our region (we are going to win our region but I will throw you a bone), and make it to the third round of the playoffs. Lay it down on the table ;)

WShornets69
Ware Shoals Hornets

Post by WShornets69 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 pm
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Who, exactly, do you think is going to be better than us in upperstate 3A outside of BHP who returns everyone. I grant they should be the favorites. Outside of them nobody will be as talented as Woodruff. Hold onto your thoughts.
Lets be real here Legend...... 4-7 this past season. Scraped by a trash Emerald team, beat two JV teams in Fountain Inn and union county and on top of that you got smack around by Chester and Clinton which are 2A schools as of now. Y'all need to fire that goober weight coach you got and find somebody that makes those "studs" actually strong. He's on twitter all the time talking crazy if spent his time putting in the work that he puts in on twitter y'all would be massive. I have no doubt Andrew Webbs rebels would bend y'all over and put the belt to the wolverines. I know ware shoals ain't no good but I am not on here spewing non sense about us beating Abbeville.

HoodRoad
Powdersville Patriots

Post by HoodRoad »

Are you literally saying you do not think we will make the playoffs? Haha!! Exactly how much money do you want to lose? $100 on the table right now that we finish top 2 in our region (we are going to win our region but I will throw you a bone), and make it to the third round of the playoffs. Lay it down on the table ;)
[/quote]

You really think you're going to beat Chapman and Broome? You better be worried about Mountain View. The bagman is out and about. They've already picked up a QB. They're less than 30 mins away from all the schools over that way. I haven't watched your team in a while but I don't think you'd beat Powdersville esp if we can stay healthy. Hopefully we'll meet up in the playoffs.

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

WShornets69 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:32 am
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 pm
Deputy wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Deputy wrote:
Lets be real here Legend...... 4-7 this past season. Scraped by a trash Emerald team, beat two JV teams in Fountain Inn and union county and on top of that you got smack around by Chester and Clinton which are 2A schools as of now. Y'all need to fire that goober weight coach you got and find somebody that makes those "studs" actually strong. He's on twitter all the time talking crazy if spent his time putting in the work that he puts in on twitter y'all would be massive. I have no doubt Andrew Webbs rebels would bend y'all over and put the belt to the wolverines. I know ware shoals ain't no good but I am not on here spewing non sense about us beating Abbeville.
whoa, whoa, whoa....

you're hacking on someone you don't know for posting on social media?
Last edited by bringthewood on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

There are only 32 schools in 3A that have a football team. If they stick with 5 rounds, they'll all make the playoffs. :roll: