Byrnes potential football stadium

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Re: Byrnes potential football stadium

Post by Greerfan1 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am
bringthewood wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am
Greerfan1 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:17 pm
SCPrepTalk wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:20 am
How many games do the Rebels win this season? 4-5 is my guess
???????

who are they going to lose to?????
TL Hanna, The Hun School, Gaffney, Spartanburg and hopefully Greer 😂
I would think those games were 50/50 except Greer also watch out for boiling springs in year 3 over there. He had them going a little bit last year. Also dorman is a 60/40 game IMO. The other games against Wade eastside riverside are 3 homecoming opponents.
Byrnes just lost so much talent, hopefully I'm wrong but I do think it will be a long season for the Rebels.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Byrnes potential football stadium

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

All those "people who moved for non-athletic reasons" and being on the road all year.... I'd honestly say a 5-5 year is going to be a tough task. I don't know how many we lost due to graduation and those "moves" but I think it is a lot. I'm getting old and really fed up with all the drama that has gone from the NFL all the way down to the High School level now.

I guess I'm going to be a permanent "visitor" this season at the GAME OF THE WEEK in the upstate area or just watching the game that happens to be on TV.

ps: The main reason for the 90 degree turn on the new stadium is to allow parking on both sides of the field.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--