Greer RB transfers

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Greer RB transfers

Post by Ddub14 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am
likeitRnot wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am
Well only people to blame is the Higher Ups at Greer ! You have a true Greer Yellowjacket that has taken a program like Mann and made them a 5A state contender! You actually have two with other Coach being at Wade Hampton. I actually had Greer beating Byrnes this year because of the RB but Greer will have a Longggggggggg season!
I agree, It's gonna be a long year, this might be the first year in a long time I go to other area games more than I go see Greer.
Well on one hand that made the greer region games at the end of the year less exciting. On the other hand it just made that j l Mann game at the beginning a tougher one.
FYI I know of two of Wade Hamptons better players( yes they do have talent) that also jumped over to Mann.
If they find a qb they maybe a tougher out than last year in 5A. Watch out.

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
Well only people to blame is the Higher Ups at Greer ! You have a true Greer Yellowjacket that has taken a program like Mann and made them a 5A state contender! You actually have two with other Coach being at Wade Hampton. I actually had Greer beating Byrnes this year because of the RB but Greer will have a Longggggggggg season!
I agree, It's gonna be a long year, this might be the first year in a long time I go to other area games more than I go see Greer.
Well on one hand that made the greer region games at the end of the year less exciting. On the other hand it just made that j l Mann game at the beginning a tougher one.
FYI I know of two of Wade Hamptons better players( yes they do have talent) that also jumped over to Mann.
I'm sure they're working to find a QB, honestly shocked the Greenville QB didn't go to JL Mann.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Greerfan1 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 pm
Greerfan1 wrote:
likeitRnot wrote:
I'm sure they're working to find a QB, honestly shocked the Greenville QB didn't go to JL Mann.
I wouldn’t want him TBH . Too much about himself.
The Mann culture is more business like than what was going on with Greenville under Porter. They are going to be a problem until Gaffney comes calling next year when Jones steps down. Just speculation.

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

Mann was not that good last year.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

bringthewood wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 pm
They came within literal seconds of playing for the 5A state championship. What, exactly, is your definition of good? :shock:
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:18 pm
bringthewood wrote:
They came within literal seconds of playing for the 5A state championship. What, exactly, is your definition of good? :shock:
Oh there you are . Following you around this board is hard work. You got a treat for me.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:28 am
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:18 pm
bringthewood wrote:
Oh there you are . Following you around this board is hard work. You got a treat for me.
Sit and shake and we'll talk about it :lol:
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines