OMG OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

OMG OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by likeitRnot »

Was on my way back from a sporting event and stopped for quick fill up and I guess the guy seen my decal and just gave me the you know what about how the Spartanburg County coaches through Coach Porter under the bus! I was like WTH are you talking about! He was talking about the 7 on 7 that the schools were doing earlier this winter . The HSL found it to be illegal but somehow only punished Laurens ! They will not have any summer tournaments, can only play in 1 jamboree, and think had to pay a fine! :shock: :shock: :shock: He said the Spartanburg schools only got a slap on the wrist because uniforms had different name? Pictures were turned in that showed all schools had varsity coaches coaching and the team rosters all showed that each player attended the same Highschool!

So I went back and pulled the thread about this and I must admit that the picture that I saw look just like Byrnes and Spartanburg :D :D
Did I miss something??????????

Greenpond Mayor
No Team Affiliation

Re: OMG OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Greenpond Mayor »

Oh my! Was wondering why other schools were not taking part in the spring 7on7 stuff. Dare we say double standard? Have to be aligned with the football illuminati to get away with this stuff. Guess Porter didn't take the oath!

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:01 am
Was on my way back from a sporting event and stopped for quick fill up and I guess the guy seen my decal and just gave me the you know what about how the Spartanburg County coaches through Coach Porter under the bus! I was like WTH are you talking about! He was talking about the 7 on 7 that the schools were doing earlier this winter . The HSL found it to be illegal but somehow only punished Laurens ! They will not have any summer tournaments, can only play in 1 jamboree, and think had to pay a fine! :shock: :shock: :shock: He said the Spartanburg schools only got a slap on the wrist because uniforms had different name? Pictures were turned in that showed all schools had varsity coaches coaching and the team rosters all showed that each player attended the same Highschool!

So I went back and pulled the thread about this and I must admit that the picture that I saw look just like Byrnes and Spartanburg :D :D
Did I miss something??????????
Wow

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

likeitRnot wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:01 am
Links to the previous discussion threads:
So is spring 7on7 against other schools legal or not?
Whistleblower Initiative